Dublin, July 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtwmrt/enterprise) has announced the addition of the "International Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Market - Forecasts to 2018 " report to their offering.
Enterprise GRC (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance) is the umbrella term that covers an organization's approach across these three areas. GRC typically encompasses activities such as corporate governance, enterprise risk management and corporate compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Enterprise governance, risk management and compliance have become critical to business management. To facilitate performance enhancement measures, enterprises have started using GRC data.
The idea that GRC can be a progressive business management tool is gradually becoming more acknowledged. Businesses can, and do, get in the benefits of adopting governance, risk management and compliance in an organized, designed manner. The major restraint in this market is the growing complexity of risk and compliance programs.
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for market sizing and forecasting exercise. Global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging APAC regions.
- This report segments the market into solutions, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
- This report will help them better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisition and venture capital funding. Besides, there are company profiles of 19 players in this market in addition to 11 key innovators. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
- The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Scope of the Report
- Compliance Management
- Audit Management
- Risk Management
- Policy Management
- Incident Management
- Financial Controls Management
- Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs)
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Biotech and Pharmaceuticals
- Construction and Engineering
- Telecom and IT
- Mining and Natural Resources
- Energy and Utility
- Transportation and logistics
- Retail and consumer goods
- Education and academia
Source:Research and Markets