Dublin, July 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3hxt5n/internet_of) has announced the addition of the "Internet of Things (IoT) & Machine-To-Machine (M2M) Communication Market by Technologies & Platforms, M2M Connections & IoT Components - Worldwide Market Forecasts (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
The Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication market consists of things/objects that are connected to the Internet that is, anything, anytime, anywhere. It consists of integrating sensors and devices into everyday objects that are connected to the internet over fixed and wireless networks.
The fact that the Internet is present at the same time everywhere makes mass adoption of this technology more feasible. Given their size and cost, the sensors can easily be integrated into homes, workplaces, and public places.
In this process, any "thing/object" can be connected and can manifest itself over the Internet. In addition, in the IoT & M2M, any object can be a data source. The IoT & M2M is not a revolutionary or innovatory concept. IoT should be understood with an evolutionary perception, equivalent to the evolution on the networking technologies of present (Internet, service platforms, wireless).
The IoT and M2M communication research report outlines the key trends and market sizing and forecasting for emerging technologies in the IoT and M2M sector. The report also emphasizes key global adoption trends, future growth potential submarkets, key drivers, competitive outlook, restraints, opportunities, and IoT and M2M communications competitive landscape.
Some of the potential and emerging technologies and solutions for IoT and M2M communication include radio frequency identification (RFID), information & discovery service (IDS), cloud management, gateways, near field communication (NFC), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), and zigbee. The adoption of advanced communication technologies in the entire value chain of IoT and M2M sector plays a great role in achieving the operational and efficiency targets set by IoT and M2M companies.
Scope of the Report
Technologies & platforms:
- Radio frequency identification (RFID)
- Sensor nodes
- Cloud management
- Near field communications (NFC)
- Complex event processing (CEP)
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- And information and discovery services (IDS).
M2M Connections & Modules:
- Network connections
- Module types.
IoT Components: Sensing & identification:
- Network communications
- Data processing
- And safety
- Support technology.
- Public safety & urban security
- Energy & power
- Telecom & IT
- Consumer & residential
- Industrial & commercial Buildings
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- IOT And M2M Communication: Technology Trends, Standards And Projects
- M2M Communication: Market Size, Analysis, And Forecast By M2M Network Connections, Sim Cards And Modules
- IOT: Market Size, Analysis And Forecast By Components
- IOT And M2M Communication: Market Size, Analysis, And Forecast By Applications
- IOT And M2M Communication: Market Size, Analysis And Forecast By Regions
- IOT & M2M Communication: Models, Approaches, And Consideration
- IOT & M2M Communication: Competitive Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- At&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Nxp Semiconductors Nv
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Google, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Gemalto Nv
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3hxt5n/internet_of
Source:Research and Markets