SAN RAMON, Calif., July 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Five9 (Nasdaq:FIVN), a leading provider of cloud contact center software, continues its relentless effort to optimize and enhance its infrastructure to deliver enterprise-class contact center software to its 2,000 clients.
"At Five9, we facilitate more than three billion customer interactions every year. Providing a rock-solid infrastructure is critical when you are dealing with billions of interactions on behalf of thousands of clients. Building and maintaining the infrastructure to support this volume is an ongoing process, and we continue to invest in ensuring our clients have access to a highly reliable, available and secure cloud contact center platform."
– Scott Welch, executive vice president of cloud operations at Five9
To complement our state-of-the-art data centers built on Cisco's Nexus 7000 core switching and blade server platform, Five9 made the following enhancements:
- Upgraded network framework for both advanced storage and carrier infrastructure.
- Further improvements to our network security with expanded Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (IDPS) functionality.
- Updates to the 24X7 Five9 Network Operations Centers (NOC) to provide even more visibility into application performance, infrastructure availability and connectivity to help Five9 proactively identify issues and take corrective action before they impact customers.
- Improved service management via a standards-based IT service management process using the ITIL (information technology infrastructure library) framework.
- To learn more about the Five9 cloud contact center solution, click here.
- To learn more about how clients are successfully using the Five9 cloud contact center solution, click here.
- To learn more about the Five9 advantage, click here.
- To read the Five9 blog, click here.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud contact center software, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, delivering software to help organizations of every size transition from premise-based software to the cloud. With its extensive expertise, technology, and ecosystem of partners, Five9 delivers secure, reliable, scalable cloud contact center software to help businesses create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
Except for historical information and discussions, statements set forth throughout this website may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 or other applicable laws. These statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, as discussed in the company's filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission, under the caption "risk factors" and elsewhere in such reports.
This news release, and our website, contains certain forward-looking statements that are based on our current expectations and involve numerous risks and uncertainties that may cause these forward-looking statements to be inaccurate, including the statements in the quote from our CEO regarding our leadership and revenue growth. Risks that may cause these forward-looking statements to be inaccurate include, among others: (i) our quarterly and annual results may fluctuate significantly, may not fully reflect the underlying performance of our business and may result in decreases in the price of our common stock; (ii) our recent rapid growth may not be indicative of our future growth and we may fail to manage our growth effectively; (iii) a decline in our dollar-based retention rate could cause our revenues, gross margins and net income to decrease and we may be required to spend more money to grow our client base to maintain our revenues; (iv) third-party telecommunications and internet service providers on which we rely may fail to provide our clients and their customers with reliable telecommunication services and connectivity to our cloud contact center software; (v) we may be unable to achieve or sustain profitability; and (vi) the other risks detailed from time-to-time under the caption "Risk Factors" and elsewhere in our Securities and Exchange Commission filings and reports, including, but not limited to, our most recent quarterly report on Form 10-Q. Such forward looking statements speak only as of the date hereof and readers should not unduly rely on such statements. We undertake no obligation to update the information contained in this press release or on our website, including in any forward-looking statements.