Austin, Texas, July 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Part of living the American dream is home ownership, and that is why Open Mortgage is offering our Back To School Mortgage Special. Our Back To School Special is for those who work in our nation's school system (teachers, school administrators, support staff, boards of education, K-12 schools, colleges, and universities). Open Mortgage is offering a $500 lender credit at closing (see details below). *
Scott Gordon, CEO of Open Mortgage, states, "I believe in life-long learning. We learn the importance of life-long learning and the skills for continuous improvement in our institutions from those who educate us. In school we are supported by behind the scenes administration teams that make both elementary and higher learning possible. My intention is to support school faculty in their home purchases, refinance, or those retired from the education sector who may need a reverse mortgage by offering this Back To School Special."
* Details Of The Back To School Special
- Back To School Special $500 Lender credit at closing.
- Loan must close and fund with Open Mortgage, LLC as the lender.
- Limited time only applications taken from August 1 through September 30, 2014.
- Applies to teachers, school administrators, school faculty (private and public), boards of education, K-12 schools, universities, and colleges (full time, part time, volunteers, and retirees included).
Source:Open Mortgage, LLC