Dublin, July 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2prq9j/c4isr_market) has announced the addition of the "C4ISR Market (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, Land Systems, Airborne Systems and Naval Systems) Forecasts 2014 - 2019" report to their offering.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the C4ISR market. It provides information about current trends in the market with respect to geographies, countries, platforms, technology and current market scenario.
The research throws light on the current market trends, the drivers and restraints of this market, the challenges faced in the market and the opportunities that will impact the growth of this market. It analyzes the sub-segments of C4ISR namely, C4 (Command, Control, Communications & Computers) and ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance). It provides information about the trends of these two sub-segments across geographies and also provides information about the top spenders in the global C4ISR market.
The report also provides information about the technology roadmap, which underlines the emerging trends for the C4ISR market and also highlights which technologies will dominate the market in future. Information about the product life cycle, the cost of procurement, integration and maintenance of the C4ISR systems across geographic regions is provided. The platform splits for airborne, naval, and land-based C4ISR systems are also discussed. A brief description of C4ISR competitive landscape is offered.
- The global market is estimated to be $83.13 billion in 2014 and is expected to register a CAGR of 2.28% to reach $93.04 billion by 2019.
- The continued requirement for integrated solutions and interoperability will be the driving factors for the global market.
- Joint Ventures have played a significant role in winning C4ISR contracts across the defense industry. E.g. ThalesRaytheonSystems (TRS) acts as a prime contractor for large-scale NATO programs and offers integrated solutions to meet the requirements of network-centric environments.
- Austerity leading to defense budget cuts are said to continue at least till 2016 in two major western markets of the United States and the United Kingdom.
- The primary market players are from the United States and Europe; these players have the technical know-how and are now looking towards the emerging economies. Transitioning Markets include most of the major emerging countries like Turkey, Indonesia, Australia and Brazil with a maturing or transitioning C4ISR capability and anticipated aggregate spend greater than $500 million.
- The current trend of the market is its transition towards faster and efficient systems. The market requires more consolidation and integration of C4ISR systems across all platforms to gain competitive advantage.
- Overall mission effectiveness increasingly depends upon C4ISR systems and services as modern warfare becomes more asymmetric in nature and thus increases the need for information gathering and subsequent sharing.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Technology Trends
5 Regional Analysis
6 Country Analysis
7 Opportunity Analysis
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
- Bae Systems
- Elbit Systems
- Itt Exelis
- L3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Rheinmetall Defence
- Rockwell Collins
- Thales Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2prq9j/c4isr_market
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Aerospace and Defence
Source:Research and Markets