Dublin, July 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xp24zj/perimeter) has announced the addition of the "Perimeter Security Market by System & Deployment - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013-2018)" report to their offering.
A perimeter is the boundary that divides the assets from the exterior world. The intention of deploying perimeter security solutions is to protect the infrastructure from the external threats such as vandalism, diversion, sabotage and other criminal acts. These systems assist to deter, detect, deny, delay and defend unauthorized access to the assets within the perimeter.
Perimeter security is divided into physical security for buildings, infrastructure, and grounds; and logical security for computer networks. The physical security aspect has been covered in this report. Outdoor perimeter security is frequently-neglected, but it can considerably improve the efficiency of any infrastructure's security system.
Defense and Government, transportation facilities, critical infrastructure, commercial facilities, sensitive areas and others are the verticals which have been taken into consideration in the report. In 2013, critical infrastructure vertical accounts for the highest market share. This is followed by defense and government vertical. It is expected that in 2018, this same trend will continue.
The commercial facilities and sensitive areas verticals are expected to have higher CAGR in the forecast period. Few high growth markets in the critical infrastructure vertical are nuclear power stations; utilities such as water, oil and gas, electric; chemical and petro-chemical facilities; industrial facilities and manufacturing plants
Key Features and Benefits
- This report segments the market into devices and applications, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
- This report will help them better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisition and venture capital funding. Besides, there are company profiles of 20 top players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
- The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- Related Reports:
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Perimeter Security: Market Size And Forecast By Systems
5 Perimeter Security: Market Size And Forecast By Services
6 Perimeter Security: Market Size And Forecast By Vertical
7 Perimeter Security: Market Size And Forecast By Region
8 Perimeter Security: Market Landscape
9 Company Profiles
- Ais Security Solutions
- Anixter, Inc.
- Avs Electronics
- Axis Communications Ab
- Bosch Group
- Fiber Sensys, Inc.
- Flir Systems, Inc.
- Futurenet Security Solution
- Honeywell International
- Lockheed Martin
- Nice Systems, Inc.
- Schneider Electric (Pelco)
- Senstar, Inc.
- Southwest Microwave
- United Technologies Corporation
- Video Iq
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xp24zj/perimeter
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Retailing and Services, Advanced Technology
Source:Research and Markets