Green Remediation Innovator Sees Emerging 'Culture' of The Reterro Principle™
PLEASANTON, Calif., July 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reterro, Inc., an emerging green remediation technology leader in eliminating hydrocarbon contamination from soil and ongoing waste streams, today reported an across-the-board expansion of its business, systems fleet and geographic market presence in the Second Quarter of 2014, which ended June 30, 2014.
In a report to shareholders, customers and partners of the company, Reterro Chief Executive Officer Ferdinand Seemann today reviewed the company's Q2 growth and expansion and maintained that he expected a continuation of accelerating growth in the Third Quarter.
"2014 is shaping up to be a year of exceptional growth for Reterro," said Mr. Seemann. "The first half of the year saw significant expansion in the size and scope of this company by all measures. Our unique technology has generated escalating market interest, and we continue to scale our company and its fleet to meet that increased demand."
Among the highlights of Reterro's Second Quarter of 2014:
- Revenue in Q2 of 2014 substantially outpaced that of the preceding quarter
- Reterro expanded its mobile remediation fleet, doubling its size since the beginning of 2014.
- Reterro reported that the amount of soil processed by the company in June exceeded the amount proceed during the entire year 2013.
- The company launched a specific practice in the United States to address the burgeoning needs of oil- and gas-industry needs in the Texas-Oklahoma energy corridor. The practice includes a dedicated team of engineers, project managers and customer representatives to the energy-intensive central states, which are home to thousands of oil and gas sites related to exploration, refining, transportation and other infrastructure critical to the energy industry. Company representatives in Texas are spearheading the initiative.
- Reterro continued to attract widely respected senior executives to its leadership team and stepped up the pace of recruiting in all departments. Staffing at the company has tripled since the beginning of the year.
"We are seeing the green remediation culture of The Reterro Principle™ extending from our company to partners, government agencies and customers. We believe that the demonstrated success of The Reterro Principle™ in 2014 may mark the beginning of a new industry standard in the culture, values and standards-based performance of earth cleaning."
The Reterro Principle™'s small on-site footprint and flameless process delivers 100% certainty and a spotless safety record in soil and waste-stream remediation. The Reterro Principle™ is unparalleled as the demonstrably most efficient, cost-effective, clean and compliant method to remove hydro-carbon waste from soil and waste streams. The company's solutions also are unrivaled in the prevention of ongoing contamination.
Reterro, Inc., provides the foremost compliant and curative green remediation solution for tens of thousands of locations worldwide that are government-mandated to clean ongoing hydrocarbon waste streams and undergo soil remediation for existing hydrocarbon contaminated waste. Uniquely effective in urban, populated and space-constrained environments in which health and safety restrictions prohibit any other competing technologies, Reterro is unrivaled in mobility, cost-effectiveness and speed-to-completion, with a record of 100% certainty of efficacy.
For more information, please visit www.reterro.com.
CONTACT: Robert Ferri Corporate Communications (925) 227-1192 firstname.lastname@example.org