LOS ANGELES, July 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vinotemp, a recognized leader in the wine storage and refrigeration industry for nearly 30 years, has launched the world's first Mirrored Touch Screen Wine & Beverage Cooler. Featuring exclusive, patent pending mirrored trim design, digital touch screen temperature control and front exhaust for seamless integration, the unique cooler provides a refreshing alternative to stainless steel while offering exceptional storage capacity. With two compartments - each with a separate, adjustable temperature zone - the mirrored cooler accommodates 54 standard wine bottles and up to 120 12 ounce cans.
"Stainless steel is classic, but it's fun to push the envelope and provide a unique alternative," states President of Vinotemp, India Hynes. "Months of research and development led us to create Vinotemp's Mirrored Collection, and we are thrilled to unveil the Mirrored Touch Screen Wine & Beverage Center as the world's first wine and beverage cooler to feature this stunning, patent pending mirrored trim design."
Features of Vinotemp's Mirrored Touch Screen Wine & Beverage Cooler (VT-100WBC-SM):
- A digital touch screen control panel conveniently located at the top of the unit makes it simple to adjust the temperature of each independent compartment without opening the doors
- Upper zone features patent pending black metal racking with wooden lips creating a fluid appearance
- Recessed handles enhance the modern design aesthetic
- Front exhaust allows for seamless integration into existing cabinetry
- LED interior lighting luxuriously illuminates all contents
- Temperature range: upper zone 40° - 72°F/lower zone 40° - 72°F
- Dimensions: 23.4"W x 22.44"D x 63.6"H
- Starting at $2699, visit www.vinotemp.com for more information
For nearly 30 years Vinotemp® has manufactured custom wood wine cabinets, wine racks, wine cellars, and cooling systems and has been the leading distributor of wine coolers, beverage coolers, wine dispensers, wine accessories, and more. Close attention to market demand and non-standard ideas have resulted in Vinotemp's ability to offer diversified wine storage solutions utilized by renowned resorts, restaurants, hotels, and the yachting industry. For more information about Vinotemp contact 800-777-VINO (8466) or visit www.Vinotemp.com.
A photo accompanying this release is available at:
CONTACT: Media Contact: Colleen Kasel colleen(at)pr-ology.com