WALTHAM, Mass., July 22, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bit9® + Carbon Black, the leader in endpoint threat prevention, detection and response, is sponsoring the free webinar "The Modern Incident Responder: Detect, Respond and Recover from a Data Breach" on Tuesday, July 29, 2014, at 1 p.m. EDT.
Traditional incident response is tedious, time-consuming and imperfect. Traditional IR uses log file analysis and filesystem forensics as the primary data to analyze. Incident responders are trained to use these data sources not because the data is good, but because the data is almost always available—making it the lowest common denominator. Unfortunately, these data points are incomplete and expensive to analyze.
Join Jeffrey Guy, senior director of product management for Bit9 + Carbon Black, to learn:
- How to understand the enemy, their goals and the tactics they use to infiltrate your organization
- The challenges incident response professionals face today from targeted threats
- New traps, strategies and capabilities to proactively arm your endpoints against advanced attacks targeting your enterprise
Register for this webinar to discover a new, research-based approach to endpoint security.
What: Free Webinar: "The Modern Incident Responder: Detect, Respond and Recover from a Data Breach"
When: Tuesday, July 29, 2014, at 1:00 p.m. EDT
Where: Click here to register
About Bit9 + Carbon Black
Bit9 + Carbon Black offers the most complete solution against the advanced threats that target your organization's endpoints and servers. This makes it easier for you to see—and immediately stop—those threats.
Carbon Black's lightweight endpoint sensor, which can be rapidly deployed with no configuration to enable detection and response in seconds, combined with Bit9's industry-leading prevention technology, delivers four key benefits:
- Continuous, real-time visibility into what's happening on every computer
- Real-time threat detection, without relying on signatures
- Instant response by seeing the full "kill chain" of any attack
- Prevention that is proactive and customizable
Thousands of organizations worldwide—from 25 Fortune 100 companies to small businesses—use Bit9 + Carbon Black to increase security, reduce operational costs and improve compliance. Leading managed security service providers (MSSP) and incident response (IR) companies have made Bit9 + Carbon Black a core component of their detection and response services. With Bit9 + Carbon Black, you can arm your endpoints against advanced threats.
Bit9 is a registered trademark of Bit9, Inc. All other company or product names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Kevin Flanagan Bit9 +1 617-393-7421 firstname.lastname@example.org