Dublin, July 22, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79wx6q/global_ivd_market) has announced the addition of the "Global IVD Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
IVDs are widely used to diagnose, monitor, and assess medical conditions, diseases, or infections usually in a controlled environment. IVD tests provide outcomes for earlier and more targeted treatment. These tests are minimally invasive, help reduce hospital stay, and provide accurate results. This kind of diagnostics provides early detection of diseases and thereby helps better control and curb the burden of diseases across the world.
The analysts forecast the Global IVD market will grow at a CAGR of 6.86 percent over the period 2013-2018.
The Global IVD market can be categorized on the basis of type of test into the following segments: POC, Core Laboratory, Molecular, Hematology, Coagulation, Microbiology, Blood Banking, and Histology/Cytology.
The report, the Global IVD Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global IVD market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Market Drivers
- Rapid Increase in Aging Population
- Issues with Regulatory Framework
Key Market Trends
- Increased Adoption of POC Diagnostic Tests
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the Key Market Trends ?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Application
08. Global POC Tests Market
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Key Leading Countries
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Other Reports in this Series
- A. Menarini Diagnostics
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Bruker BioSciences
- Celera Diagnostics
- China Medical Technologies
- Eiken Chemical
- Fujirebio Diagnostics
- GE Healthcare
- IRIS International
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Johnson & Johnson
- Magellan Biosciences
- Nova Biomedical
- Nova Century Scientific
- Randox Laboratories
- Roche Diagnostics Inc.
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics
- Siemens Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Spartan Bioscience
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Transasia Bio-Medicals
- Trinity Biotech
- Ventana Medical Systems
- Wako Pure Chemical Industries
- Werfen Life Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79wx6q/global_ivd_market
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Healthcare and Medical Devices
Source:Research and Markets