Dublin, July 23, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cphwwg/fuel_cells) has announced the addition of the "Fuel Cells - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Fuel Cells in US$ Thousands by the following Product Segments: Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cells, Molten Carbonate Fuel Cells, Alkaline Fuel Cells, Solid Oxide Fuel Cells, Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells, and Others.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 110 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Acumentrics Corp.
- AFC Energy PLC
- Air Liquide
- Apollo Energy Systems Inc.
- Areva Group
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
- Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cells (PAFC)
- Molten Carbonate Fuel Cells (MCFC)
- Alkaline Fuel Cells (AFC)
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC)
- Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells (PEMFC)
- Other Fuel Cells (Includes Direct Methanol Fuel Cells (DMFC) among Others)
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. MARKET TRENDS, DRIVERS & ISSUES
3. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
4. FUEL CELL APPLICATIONS
5. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONS
6. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
7. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 110
- The United States (50)
- Canada (5)
- Japan (16)
- Europe (30)
- France (3)
- Germany (9)
- The United Kingdom (9)
- Italy (1)
- Rest of Europe (8)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (9)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cphwwg/fuel_cells
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Power, Fuel Cells
Source:Research and Markets