SAN FRANCISCO, July 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Deem, a leading cloud and mobile commerce company, announced today numerous innovation updates in its Deem@Work™ business along with major investments in research and development.
Deem@Work is the world's only integrated Cloud Suite of Travel, Expense and Procurement applications that enables companies to purchase virtually any product or service in the context of corporate policy, employee roles and negotiated discounts, resulting in savings on every transaction. Deem@Work combines its market-leading suite with the industry's most comprehensive business-to-business commerce network and a mobile-first consumer experience to deliver the industry's highest adoption and savings rates.
"There is simply no other company in Travel, Spend and Expense management that is innovating at the rate we are across all of the dimensions that matter to businesses and their employees. With over 130 of our best people focused solely on delivering innovation to our business customers we are sending a clear message to the industry that Deem is back to market-leading innovation and best-in-class customer focus and there is finally an alternative to legacy vendors that have been taking them for granted for too long," said Patrick Grady, Founder and CEO of Deem.
"Deem was one of the original pioneers in SOA, SaaS, and mobile commerce. It is downright exciting to see them stake out the innovation high ground again. The industry as a whole, and customers in particular, should pay close attention to the next move of this B2B explorer and inventor," said Jason Busch, Founder and CEO of Spend Matters.
Some of the scores of new features Deem is introducing include:
- Mobile Travel booking across smartphones and tablets with integrated policy, allowing employees to easily search, book, change or cancel air, car or hotel purchases, and quickly filter, share, sync and update information, including tracking multiple trips at the same time from its comfortable, consumer-like interface. With its geo-location feature, they can take advantage of targeted offers based on where they're going, such as discounted lunches or dinners near their hotel.
- Fully-integrated pre-trip approval and notification allowing businesses to influence spend before it happens. Intelligent rules target only the types of trips you want to review, meaningful reports help you make informed decisions and streamline auditing and regulatory compliance processes.
- Automatic ticket exchange allowing businesses to reduce their unused ticket liability with unparalleled accuracy. Automation reduces agency fees and after-hours charges. The tool's simplicity helps users become more comfortable overall with booking and making changes online, increasing adoption and compliance. Relevant reports guide more informed decisions about employee behavior and how to spend your travel dollars.
- Rigorous Ground rate loading and standardization for the largest network of leading providers. Integrated with Deem@Work, travel counselors and employees can easily book and view accurate rates displayed in a standardized format giving them complete rate transparency and facilitating pricing comparison and selection.
- On-demand mobile Ground booking delivering an 'Uber-like' experience with on-demand reporting and tracking of employees' location. Corporate travel buyers can control the ground transportation preferred merchant choice and pricing, enforce corporate policies and fulfill duty of care needs.
- Preferred Ground Merchant Program for quick access to best-in-class ground merchants that meet Deem@Work's criteria and leverage Deem's buying power for discounted rates.
- On-the-go mobile Expense reporting where users can download, drag and drop personal and corporate credit card transactions or capture and add images of receipts to their "digital wallet," then effortlessly submit expense reports via Deem@Work. Managers can approve/deny and process expense reports on the go, and build in multiple levels of approvals as needed.
Deem is a leading cloud and mobile commerce company, delivering Commerce-as-a-Service (CaaS) to a large and diverse ecosystem of customers, merchants and partners enabling them to lower costs, increase revenue and deepen customer loyalty.
Businesses saving money with Deem include SMBs and Fortune 500 multinationals. Merchants selling on Deem include local and national consumer and business brands. Distribution partners include market leaders in business, consumer, mobile and travel services. www.deem.com
CONTACT: Kristina Taylor 650.303.5379Source:Deem, Inc.