Winner: New Matter MOD-t 3-D printer.
New Matter MOD-t 3-D printer
- Low-cost 3-D printer with a price tag of $249.
- Capable of wireless connectivity.
- Has partnered with the design firm Frog, allowing users to purchase 3-D designs via online store.
- Raised $683,804 out of a $375,000 goal on Indiegogo.
- Campaign ended on July 27, 2014 at 11:59 PM PT.
Helico Aerospace Industries U.S. LLC
- First auto-follow drone for GoPro cameras.
- Films action via strap on tracking device using long-range Bluetooth—up to 1,000 feet.
- Drone settings controlled by smartphone app.
- Raised $1,368,177 out of a $200,000 goal on Kickstarter.
- Campaign ended on July 26, 2014 at 1:04 AM ET.
—Tune in to Squawk Alley Tuesday at 11 AM ET for the next head-to-head competition between two of the best crowdfunding projects vying for the title of Tech Crowd leader.