Dublin, Aug. 1, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7x5xnn/global_advanced) has announced the addition of the "Global Advanced CO2 Sensors Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Advanced CO2 sensors are used to monitor the intensity of CO2 in any medium: air or water. These are next-generation CO2 sensors that can adjust automatically to changes in temperature, humidity, and altitude, and hence have lower error rate than standard CO2 sensors. Thus, advanced CO2 sensors facilitate end-users to take critical decisions quickly.
The analysts forecast the Global Advanced CO2 Sensor market to grow at a CAGR of 37.9 percent over the period 2013-2018.
The report does not take into consideration the following while calculating the market size:
- Support or maintenance services that are offered for/with advanced CO2 sensors
- Components that are used in the production of advanced CO2 sensors
- Sensors that do not belong to the advanced CO2 sensors category such as CO2 sensors that do not self-calibrate according to external factors
- Aftermarket sales of advanced CO2 sensors
- Counterfeit products that function like advanced CO2 sensors
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Type
08. Market Segmentation by Fitting
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Key Leading Countries
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Market Summary
21. Other Reports in this Series
- Digital Control Systems Inc.
- GE Measurement and Control Solutions
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- AirTest Technologies Inc.
- Balluff GmbH
- Banner Engineering Corp.
- Hans Turck GmbH & Co. KG
- Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH
- SenseAir AB
- SICK AG
- Siemens Industry Inc.
- Vaisala Inc.
- Veris Industries Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7x5xnn/global_advanced
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Hardware
Source:Research and Markets