AMHERSTBURG, Ontario, Aug. 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cayzu Help Desk a leader in providing cloud-based customer service support software, is releasing a new update to help clients better service their customers' needs.
A host of new help desk features have been released with the new update of Cayzu Help Desk's cloud-based program. The new features will provide clients with the ability to further customize their in-house management of customer service tickets and enhance the interaction they have with their customers.
With the increasing popularity of social media sites, mobile communication and email, customers often expect answers to their questions, or assistance with their problems, in a relatively short time frame. Cayzu Help Desk understands the demands and challenges of meeting those customer service needs. The company is releasing a new update that contains the following major features:
- Improved dashboard with a new look and feel – includes a new to-do list that helps companies stay organized.
- Customization of the ticket grid – companies can create a work list that complements their processes and systems.
- Knowledge base rating system – allows customers to submit ratings on knowledge-based items, which gives companies the ability to address problem areas.
- New reports – Top FAQ Views, Tickets by Product, Tickets by TAGs and more.
- Google Analytics integration – connects the knowledge base with Google Analytics
- SurveyMonkey integration – gives companies the ability to send surveys out to customers and receive feedback on how their problem was handled and solved.
Companies will also have the ability to track the amount of time spent by the help desk to solve customer service tickets. This information can be used to bill the customer or for other purposes.
The new features are in response to requests from actual Cayzu Help Desk clients. "Our company has used Cayzu Help Desk for some time now and we have been really happy with their product. Cayzu has always been responsive to our feedback and some of the new features were actually on our wish list," said Anthony Boffice from Diversified Imports.
Along with the new update and features, Cayzu Help Desk is also offering new customers a limited time offer of $10 per agent. For more information, go to www.cayzu.com/pricing/.
About Cayzu Help Desk:
Cayzu is a cloud-based helpdesk software solution that allows any business to easily manage all their customer service needs through email, phone, website, Facebook, Twitter and even mobile. Coupled with powerful features, a beautiful and easy to use interface and real-time reporting, Cayzu is perfect for any small to medium sized business. And best of all, Cayzu is completely FREE for up to 3 agents! Cayzu was founded in 2013 and is quickly gaining traction in the helpdesk software industry as a simple and affordable alternative to more expensive and complicated solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.cayzu.com or find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cayzu or on Twitter: @Cayzu.
CONTACT: email@example.com Lauren Thomson 1.800.410.1665
Source: Cayzu Help Desk