Dublin, Aug. 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tkw4gn/global_bicycle) has announced the addition of the "Global Bicycle Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of Global Bicycle Industry 2013-2018: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- Global Bicycle Industry with segment breakdown such as road bicycle, mountain bicycle, Ebicycles, other bicycles, parts & accessories and country
- analysis of major countries.
- Market size in terms of value, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019), that are useful to make major investment decisions
- Regional Analysis provides bicycle industry breakdown of key regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of value
- Competitive landscape, emerging trends, unmet needs, drivers and growth opportunity analysis helps to ascertain a sound investment decision
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, OEMs, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
2. Bicycle Industry Background and Classifications
3. Industry Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Financial (Cost Structure, Profitability) Analysis
5. Competitor Analysis
6. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles for Leading Players
- Accell Group N.V
- Dorel Industries Inc
- Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd
- Merida Industry Co. Ltd
- Shimano Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tkw4gn/global_bicycle
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Transport and Shipping
Source:Research and Markets