Dublin, Aug. 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8l44nx/growth) has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities for Adhesive in Global Aerospace Industry 2014-2020: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of Growth Opportunities for Adhesive in Global Aerospace Industry 2014-2020: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Adhesive in Global Aerospace Industry with segment breakdown by product type such as epoxy adhesive and other adhesive, by aircraft type such as commercial aircraft, regional aircraft, general aviation, defense aircraft and helicopters.
- Market size in terms of value and volume, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2020), that are useful to make major investment decisions
- Regional Analysis provides adhesive in global aerospace industry breakdown of key regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of value and volume.
- Competitive landscape, emerging trends, unmet needs, drivers and growth opportunity analysis helps to make a sound investment decision
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7. Customer Analysis
- Cessna Aircraft
- Gulfstream Aerospace
- Dassault Aviation
- Airbus Helicopter
- Bell Helicopter
- GKN Aerospace
- Spirit AeroSystems Inc.
- Rolls Royce
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Triumph Aerostructures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8l44nx/growth
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Aerospace
Source:Research and Markets