Dublin, Aug. 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjprhg/growth) has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities for Composite CNG Tanks in Global Automotive Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecasts and Competitive Analysis" report to their offering.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational material suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of Growth Opportunities for Composite CNG Tanks in Global Automotive Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- Market size in terms of value and volume by type of tanks (Type II, Type III and Type IV), by fiber type (Carbon Fiber and Glass Fiber), by application (Light-Duty Vehicles and Heavy-Duty Vehicles), and by region ( North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and ROW), market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key market segments that are useful to make major investment decisions
- Regional analysis for composite CNG tanks in global automotive industry in all the four regions in terms of value and volume shipments
- Competitive analysis, emerging trends, customer analysis, market drivers and growth opportunity analysis facilitate a sound investment decision.
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. CNG Tanks for Automotive Industry Background and Classification
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Analysis
6. Customer Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjprhg/growth
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Process and Materials
Source:Research and Markets