Dublin, Aug. 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/49n785/growth) has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities for Global Commercial Lightning Strike Protection Market 2014-2020: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of Growth Opportunities for Global Commercial Lightning Strike Protection Market 2014-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- Global Commercial Lightning Strike Protection Market with segment breakdown by product type such as expanded foil, interwoven wires, metallized fabrics and fibers, coating and painting, lightning diverter strips, and others.
- Market size in terms of value, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2020), that are useful to make major investment decisions
- Regional Analysis provides commercial lightning strike protection market breakdown of key regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World in terms of value
- Competitive landscape, emerging trends, unmet needs, drivers and growth opportunity analysis helps to ascertain a sound investment decision
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5 Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7. Customer Analysis
- Henkel AG & Company
- Lockheed Martin
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/49n785/growth
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Aerospace
Source:Research and Markets