Dublin, Aug. 8, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lkp272/the_global) has announced the addition of the "The Global Boilers and Steam Generators Market for Utilities 2013-2018: Trends, Profits and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of The Global Boilers and Steam Generators Market for Utilities 20132018: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the market based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Global boilers and steam generators market intelligence with special emphasis on segment by product type such as boiler, heat recovery steam generators (HRSG), and steam generators; segment by plant fuel coal, gas, nuclear, and biomass and CSP; segment by size less than 300 MW, 300 MW-599MW, and 600 MW and above.
- Market size by different business segments in terms of value ($B) and annual installation (gigawatt), market size trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) for key market segments to make major investment decisions.
- Regional Analysis provides boilers and steam generators market breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Market strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the market players are studied in the report.
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, OEMs, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Boiler/Steam Generator Industry Background and Classification
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Financial (Cost Structure, Profitability, Debt, and Assets) Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape and Growth Opportunities Analysis
6. Industry Strategic Assessment
7. Company Profiles for Leading Players
- Shanghai Electric Group Company Limited
- Harbin Electric Company Limited
- Alstom SA
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lkp272/the_global
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Utilities
Source:Research and Markets