Dublin, Aug. 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wpx7sl/damino_acids) has announced the addition of the "D-Amino Acids - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for D-Amino Acids in US$ Thousands by the following End-Use Applications: Industrial, Pharmaceutical, and Others. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, The Middle East, and Latin America.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 37 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Adisseo France S.A.S
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- AnaSpec, Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- IRIS Biotech GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. AMINO ACIDS GLOBAL OVERVIEW
3. MARKET TRENDS, DRIVERS & ISSUES
4. D-AMINO ACIDS: AN OVERVIEW OF PRESENT APPLICATIONS AND FUTURE POTENTIAL
5. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN D-AMINO ACIDS ARENA
7. INNOVATIONS AND DEVELOPMENTS IN D-AMINO ACIDS SPACE
8. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
9. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
10. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. THE MIDDLE EAST
7. LATIN AMERICA
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 37 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 37)
- The United States (8)
- Japan (4)
- Europe (5)
- France (1)
- Germany (2)
- Rest of Europe (2)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (20)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wpx7sl/damino_acids
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Chemicals
Source:Research and Markets