ANAHEIM, CALIF., Aug. 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exploring the exotic corners of the world can be intimidating but with the right travel insider, the ultimate vacation to Asia, Australia and New Zealand can be immersive and surprisingly easy. Award-winning guided travel leader Trafalgar, takes travelers beyond the surface in 2015 with an array of 40 authentic journeys through Japan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Australia and New Zealand. Each perfectly-planned trip is filled with unique Insider Experiences like Trafalgar's Be My Guest dining where travelers are invited into homes or family-run establishments of locals to share a traditional meal, meeting historians for insightful explorations and staying the night at culturally significant accommodations. And Trafalgar takes care of all the details so travelers won't have to lift a finger.
For a limited-time, travelers can save up to $1,690 per couple with Early Payment savings when booked and paid by November 20, 2014.° Plus, past Trafalgar guests save an extra 5%.**
Order a FREE copy of Trafalgar's 2015 Asia or 2015 Australia & New Zealand brochures or click here to view online today
Travel Asia like an Insider
Uncover the ancient and diverse cultural landscape of Asia with vacations that feature four of TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice Awards Top 10 Cities-- Hong Kong, Bangkok, Beijing and Shanghai. Trafalgar offers an assortment of vacation options from in-depth regionals to family itineraries, land and cruising combinations to various pre- and post-trip extensions and more.
New Trafalgar itineraries for 2015:
- 8-day Samurai Discovery - A family trip through Japan that includes a traditional Taiko drumming lesson with a master musician, theme-park visits to Sega Joypolis and Toei Kyoto Studio Park, plus a Be My Guest lunch at a Machiya townhouse where children can try their hand at calligraphy.
- 15-day Treasures of China Past & Present - Trafalgar's most comprehensive trip of China, from the bustling streets of Hong Kong to the tranquil Li River and the iconic great wall.
- 11-day Timeless Essence of Hong Kong & Mainland China - Three distinct areas of China on one amazing discovery, this trip features a historic tram ride to Victoria Peak and an exclusive trip to the island of Cheung Chau.
Explore the wonders of the South Pacific
From coast to coast, Australia and New Zealand consistently rank among the top dream destinations Americans aspire to visit. Take advantage of those vacation days and cross it off the bucket list by making 2015 the year to explore the South Pacific. With Trafalgar's deep Insider connections, travelers will go beyond the surface with unique and memorable encounters. Hear the chants of Maori warriors while being welcomed into the Tamaki Marae to meet a local family as they share tales and traditions over an authentic meal on 12-day Contrasts of New Zealand, or explore beneath the sails of Sydney's most iconic sight, the Opera House as a local historian hosts a private tour of this World Heritage building on 11-day Discover Australia.
Trafalgar's collection of eleven Mini-Stays allow independent travelers the opportunity to personalize a vacation experience to Australia and New Zealand by adding thrilling food, wine, cruise and other themed explorations without the hassle and cost of having to plan it yourself. Find more details here.
Trafalgar takes care of all the planning, so each hassle-free guided vacation includes the knowledge and guidance of an expert Travel Director, VIP access to iconic sites, hand-picked hotels, many local meals, luxury coach transportation with free Wi-Fi and more.
Best-selling trips include:
- 19-day Contrasts of Australia and New Zealand - This relaxed journey reveals glow worms, the Franz Josef Glacier and Maori culture in New Zealand, and the Great Barrier Reef, Sydney's Opera House and Aboriginal art in Australia.
- 17-day New Zealand Splendor - From Auckland to Christchurch, see nature in its many forms like majestic Mt. Cook, the Southern Alps seen from the TranzAlpine train, a cruise on mystical Milford Sound and the Blowholes of Punakaiki.
- 14-day Splendors of Japan with Hiroshima - The buzz of Tokyo meets rural life in Japanese villages, where travelers join an early morning Buddhist service, make sushi, and dine on authentic home-cooked kaiseki dishes with the landlady of a historic Ryokan inn.
- 12-day Highlights of Vietnam - A feast for the senses, travelers can wake up in luxury on a traditional Vietnamese junk boat, learn the ancient art of Tai Chi, cruise the many islands of iconic Halong Bay and learn to make rice paper from the wife of a former soldier who survived fighting the Khmer Rouge.
To book, contact your Travel Agent, call our experts at 866-544-4434 or visit www.trafalgar.com.
Trafalgar is the world's leading guided-vacation company, offering over 230 exceptional quality and value itineraries in Europe, Britain, Eastern Mediterranean, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Central and South America, USA and Canada. With 68 years of experience and unrivaled local expertise, Trafalgar's perfectly-planned, hassle-free itineraries each feature a unique collection of exclusive Insider Experiences, taking travelers beyond the expected. Visit www.trafalgar.com for more.
2007 to 2012: Winner, Best Tour Operator category, Travel Weekly Readers' Choice Awards
2010 to 2014: Winner, Best Tour Operator, Europe, TravelAge West WAVE Awards
2010 to 2013: Winner, Travel Weekly Gold Magellan Awards
Terms & Conditions: °Save up to $1,690 per couple with 10% Early Payment Discount (EPD) (land only) on new 2015 Asia and Australia and New Zealand vacations when booked and paid in full by 11/20/14. Sample savings based on Highlights of Australia & New Zealand, departing 11/27/15. Savings vary by itinerary, are not valid on all vacations/departure dates and are subject to availability. Not valid with other promotional offers; may be combined with most brochure discounts. Offers may be withdrawn at any time without notice. **Save 5% (land only) with Frequent Traveler Discount (FTD) when booked within five years of last Trafalgar (or The Travel Corporation sister company) vacation. Other conditions apply to all offers. CST#2077132-20
CONTACT: Erika Testo Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org