ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill., Aug. 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paylocity Holding Corporation (Nasdaq:PCTY), a cloud-based provider of payroll and human capital management software solutions, announced today the immediate availability of two new software solutions, Web Onboarding and Web Benefits. Both solutions, part of Paylocity's Spring 2014 release, help mid-sized organizations elevate the capabilities and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their Payroll and HR departments.
"We are excited for the release of these new products, Web Onboarding and Web Benefits, because they demonstrate our commitment to bringing enterprise-level HRIS software capabilities to mid-sized organizations," says Steve Beauchamp, Paylocity's President and Chief Executive Officer. "Both solutions give a level of functionality, automation and proactive management to small and mid-market Payroll and HR departments that doesn't exist elsewhere in the market."
Web Onboarding, now available to all customers, delivers a seamless approach to new hire onboarding and events management. The new solution enables payroll and HR departments to deliver a highly intuitive, mobile-responsive onboarding experience to new hires. For administrators, Web Onboarding reduces the manual effort and processes generally associated with onboarding a new hire. Paylocity's Onboarding features include:
- Deep integration with Paylocity solutions like Web Pay and Advanced HR, reducing manual entry of new hire data
- Mobile responsive design and attractive, intuitive interface, engaging new hires in the process
- Robust events management capabilities, empowering administrators to proactively manage the onboarding process
- Events summary, demonstrating steps completed and steps remaining
- High level of customization, allowing administrators to tailor tasks and overall experience for new hire
- Ability to add announcements, documents, videos and other information the organization wishes a new hire to view
- Withholding forms wizard, simplifying the process of completing important tax-related paperwork
Administrators can also build workflows to provide alerts and tasks to other parts of the organization involved in the new hire process.
Web Benefits is an integrated benefits enrollment solution uniquely built for the small and mid-sized organization that wishes to move away from manual enrollment to an online Employee Self-Service enrollment and life events tool. This solution provides an alternative to Paylocity's Enterprise Benefits solution, powered by bswift. Both Web Benefits and Paylocity Enterprise Benefits integrate with Web Pay seamlessly. Web Benefits features include:
- Employee Self-Service Enrollment Portal, designed to perform on mobile devices as well as desktops and laptops
- Automated employee deductions updates in Web Pay
- Customizable enrollment portal content (text, links, documents, logos)
- Administrative tracking, alerts and approvals
- Reporting on employee enrollment status and enrollment summary
- Configurable Medical, Dental and Vision benefit plans, Reimbursement benefit plans (HAS, DCRA, HCRA), Life benefits plans (Basic, Voluntary, AD&D), Long-term and Short-term disability
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) support for insurance carriers (acceptance based on carriers)
Paylocity Web Benefits features robust and intuitive design to make benefits enrollment a simple and straightforward activity for the employee and reduce the overall time and energy payroll and HR administrators spend managing benefits enrollment.
Paylocity is a provider of cloud-based payroll and human capital management, or HCM, software solutions for medium-sized organizations. Paylocity's comprehensive and easy-to-use solutions enable its clients to manage their workforces more effectively. Paylocity's solutions help drive strategic human capital decision-making and improve employee engagement by enhancing the human resource, payroll and finance capabilities of its clients. For more information, visit www.paylocity.com.
Safe Harbor/forward looking statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve substantial risks and uncertainties, including statements about the functionality and benefits of human capital management software solutions generally as well as the functionality and benefits of Paylocity's human capital management software solutions. All statements, other than statements of historical facts, included herein regarding Paylocity's future operations, prospects, plans and objectives of management are forward-looking statements. The words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "will," "would," "seek" and similar expressions (or the negative of these terms) are intended to identify forward-looking statements, although not all forward-looking statements contain these identifying words. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements about management's beliefs, intentions or goals. Paylocity may not actually achieve the expectations disclosed in the forward-looking statements, and you should not place undue reliance on Paylocity's forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from the expectations disclosed in the forward-looking statements, including the risks associated with Paylocity developing and enhancing products and solutions with the functionality necessary to deliver the stated results and the risks associated with the implementation and maintenance of human capital management software solutions, such as Paylocity's human capital management software solutions. These forward-looking statements represent Paylocity's expectations as of the date of this press release. Subsequent events may cause these expectations to change, and Paylocity disclaims any obligations to update or alter these forward-looking statements in the future, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Source:Paylocity Holding Corporation