Dublin, Aug. 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5nhgz8/the_global_market) has announced the addition of the "The Global Market for Transformers 2014 - 2050: 2nd Edition (incl. database)" report to their offering.
A new report "The Global Market for Transformers 2014- 2050" forecasts steady global growth between 2015 and 2020, with the installed base of Power Transformers likely to increase by 16.4% and the installed base of Distribution Transformers to increase by 6.8%.
During the same period, we forecast that global generating capacity will increase from 5.9 million MW to 6.6 million MW.
But fortunes within the total, global market vary dramatically once we start looking at the split between power transformers (PT) and distribution transformers (DT) and then by region. says director David Dower: In terms of installed base, the most significant growth will be in Asia for PT and Sub-Saharan Africa for DT, both of these markets will show a growth in the installed base of more than20% from 2015 to 2020. Other regional markets will also show double digit growth over that time and we will be following the Middle East in both PT and DT demand with interest.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. THE TRANSFORMATION PROCESS, POWER AND DISTRIBUTION TRANSFORMER TYPES AND OWNERSHIP
3. ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND HIGH EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMERS
4. MATERIALS COSTS
6. RATIOS OF TRANSFORMATION CAPACITY TO GENERATING CAPACITY
7. UTILITY, GSU & INDUSTRIAL POWER AND DISTRIBUTION TRANSFORMER CAPACITY, NUMBERS AND AVERAGE kVA PER UNIT
8. THE TRANSFORMER CAPACITY DEMAND CYCLE
9. ANALYSIS OF GENERATION MIX AND IMPLICATIONS FOR TRANSFORMERS
10. TRANSFORMER PRODUCTION CAPACITY
11. POWER AND DISTRIBUTION TRANSFORMER MARKET VALUE
12. TRANSFORMER SUPPLY: THE MANUFACTURERS
13. REGIONAL BREAKDOWN AND FORECASTS FOR TRANSFORMER MARKETS
14. TRANSFORMER CAPACITY & UNITS BY REGION AND COUNTRY, 2010 - 2020
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5nhgz8/the_global_market
CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Energy and Natural Resources
Source:Research and Markets