SAN DIEGO, Aug. 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- It's back to school time and busy moms are searching for better ways to feed their hungry kids. Today, they have a new resource that can help. Circle Foods, maker of TortillaLand® Uncooked Tortillas, has launched an updated website that features mouthwatering recipes and how-to-cook videos. It also includes a fun, new "Take Me to TortillaLand" animated jingle.
Focused on the kitchen as the gathering place of the home, http://www.tortillaland.com highlights the many ways moms, foodies and everyday cooks can use TortillaLand flour, corn, and cheesy tortillas – from quick and nutritious meals on the go to entrees fit for a gourmet fiesta.
TortillaLand tortillas are found in grocers' refrigerated sections and cook up fresh in just 60 seconds on the stovetop. The flour tortillas are all-natural, with no preservatives, and are made from just five simple ingredients. The corn tortillas are gluten-free with no preservatives and the new cheesy tortillas are made with real cheddar cheese.
Packed with recipe ideas, videos, promotions and information about TortillaLand products and where to purchase them, the website includes:
- Recipes: Shareable recipes - like fried chicken tacos, roasted halibut tacos with poblano pesto or quick and easy restaurant-style chips - that include instructional videos and downloadable, printable files that are also easy to share with friends via social media.
- Animated Jingle: Featuring adorable TortillaLand brand animated characters that kids will love to watch, "Take Me to TortillaLand" is a catchy tune you won't mind singing in the car – even on long trips!
- "How to Cook" Video: Offering simple directions, the video is a simple, visual guide for making TortillaLand tortilla products.
- Fan Club: Sign up to be among the first to hear about TortillaLand brand news, special offers, coupons and contests. Those who join the fan club receive a printable $1 off coupon towards their next purchase of TortillaLand tortillas.
- Site Locator: Find TortillaLand products at great retailers in your area.
The new website is optimized for desktop and tablets to enhance the online experience. A mobile-optimized version is in development and slated to launch later this year.
TortillaLand Uncooked Tortillas are available at: Albertsons, Bashas', Costco, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Haggen Northwest Fresh, Holiday Markets, Hy-Vee, Lucky's, Meijer, Nugget Markets, Pavillions, Price Chopper, Raley's, Ralph's, Randall's, Safeway, Sam's Club, SaveMart, Schnucks, Smith's Food & Drug, Tom Thumb, Top Food & Drug, Vons, Walmart, select Whole Foods Market locations in California, WinCo, and at other retailers, nationwide. Varieties may vary by location.
About Circle Foods
Circle Foods has earned a reputation for creating authentic, easy-to-prepare specialty food products, bringing great restaurant-quality foods to the kitchen table for home-made perfection, without all the hassle. Brands include the famous Tortillaland® Uncooked Tortillas, Nuevo Grille® Mexican fare, and Rotiland® Indian flatbreads. Through constant innovation, a healthy respect for tradition and an ongoing commitment to the highest standards of quality, Circle Foods has been bringing great tastes to the table for more than 25 years.
CONTACT: Media contact: Dan Fogleman (479)290-2166 email@example.comSource:Tyson Foods, Inc.