Visionary Leaders Including John Van Siclen and Gene Kim, Co-Author of "The Phoenix Project" to Deliver Keynotes
DETROIT, Aug. 27, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of application performance management (APM), today announced that the annual 2014 Compuware PERFORM Global User Conference will be held October 7 – 9 at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando, Florida. The three-day event will share real-world examples of how companies use APM to optimize users' experiences online, drive profits and build business success.
This year's theme is "Success in the Era of the Hyper-Connected Customer." The unprecedented convergence of individuals, businesses and mobile technologies is disrupting existing business models and redefining IT. To meet this challenge, PERFORM 2014 attendees will learn from peers and experts how they can adapt and ensure their businesses are on a path to success.
Tweet this: #PERFORM2014! Hear real-world examples of how companies use @CompuwareAPM in the Era of the Hyper-Connected Customer: http://cpwr.it/AKGAW
Featured Speakers Include:
- Gene Kim: founder and CTO of Tripwire, and co-author of The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win.
- Compuware APM, General Manager, John Van Siclen
- Additional speakers, agenda and registration details can be found here.
PERFORM 2014 will feature more than 35 sessions organized in four intensive tracks where IT and business leaders from customers, including: Neiman Marcus, Target Corp., ULTA Beauty, Volkswagen Group of America and Runtastic and will share real situations on how APM helped transform their organizations. The four tracks include:
- User Experience Management – Gain IT and Business Visibility with Real-User and Synthetic Monitoring: Ensure world-class user experience across mobile- and web-based applications, and understand how performance impacts business results.
- dynaTrace – Boost Application Performance with Deep and Broad Transaction Analysis: Speed Java, .NET and PHP apps and accelerate problem resolution, maintain visibility and control in complex and dynamic Cloud, Big Data and SOA environments.
- Data Center Real-User Monitoring – Realize Complete Visibility Across Enterprise Networks and Applications: Deliver network and app transaction-level insight simultaneously, so teams can pinpoint problems and solve issues permanently – including SAP, Oracle, Citrix, MS Exchange, Lync and more.
- Lifecycle APM – Accelerate Performance and Results together with Production and Development: Bring applications to market faster with APM performance lifecycle capabilities that support agile development, DevOps, continuous delivery, and other methodologies.
October 6th a full-day, in-depth HOT (Hands-On Training) Day is also offered by Compuware APM.
Where: Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel, Orlando, Florida
When: October 7-9, 2014
Conference Fee: $595; $1,095 (for both Conference and HOT Training Day)
Register for PERFORM, here.
View PERFORM agenda here.
On Twitter follow @CompuwareAPM and hashtag #PERFORM 2014
Compuware APM is the leader in a new generation of application performance management. Unlike traditional APM solutions that are heavy, difficult and reactive, Compuware APM is light, smart and proactive. Compuware APM is built to manage the complexity of today's most challenging modern applications including mobile, cloud, big data and SOA. Compuware APM optimizes and monitors tens of thousands of applications for more than 5,000 customers, large and small, around the globe. Through the lens of end-user experience, our customers enjoy faster performance, proactive problem resolution, accelerated time-to-market and reduced application management costs through smarter analytics, advanced APM automation and a unique performance lifecycle foundation.
To read more about Compuware's leadership in the APM market, click here.
Follow Compuware APM on:
Compuware is the technology performance company, and we exist solely to help our customers optimize the performance of their most important and innovative technologies—those that drive their businesses forward. Today, more than 7,100 companies, including many of the world's largest organizations, depend on Compuware and our new generation approach to performance management to do just that. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com.
CONTACT: Press Contact Kayla Siefker, Senior Public Relations Manager, Compuware APM Business Unit, firstname.lastname@example.org, 313-227-1402 Jackie Lucas, Warner Communications, 978-526-1960, Jackie@warnerpr.com For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation, One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226, 800-521-9353, http://www.compuware.com