LANGHORNE, Pa., Sept. 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. (Nasdaq:ALQA) ("Alliqua" or "the Company"), today announced that Company management will participate in the following investor conferences:
- The Rodman & Renshaw 16th Annual Global Investment Conference in New York, New York
- Brian Posner, Chief Financial Officer, and Brad Barton, Chief Operating Officer, will present on Wednesday, September 10th at 12:05 p.m. Eastern Time (ET).
- Investors may listen to a live webcast via the following link < http://wsw.com/webcast/rrshq24/alqa >.
- The 5th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference in New York, New York
- Brian Posner, Chief Financial Officer, and Lori Toner, Chief Marketing Officer, will present on Thursday, September 18th at 11:20 a.m. Eastern Time (ET).
- Investors may listen to a live webcast via the following link < http://wsw.com/webcast/ch4/alqa >.
Archives of the conference presentations will be available for replay in the investor relations section of the Company's website for 90 days following the events.
About Alliqua BioMedical, Inc.
Alliqua is a provider of advanced wound care solutions. Through its sales and distribution network, together with its proprietary products, Alliqua BioMedical provides a suite of technological solutions to enhance the wound care practitioner's ability to deal with the challenges of healing both chronic and acute wounds.
Alliqua currently markets its line of hydrogel products for wound care under the SilverSeal® and Hydress® brands, as well as the Sorbion sachet S® and Sorbion sana® wound care products, and its TheraBond 3D® advanced dressing which incorporates the TheraBond 3D® Antimicrobial Barrier Systems technology. It also markets the advanced wound care product Biovance®, as part of its licensing agreement with Celgene Cellular Therapeutics.
In addition, Alliqua can provide a custom manufacturing solution to partners in the medical device and cosmetics industry, utilizing its proprietary hydrogel technology. Alliqua BioMedical's electron beam production process, located at its 16,000 square foot GMP manufacturing facility in Langhorne, PA, allows Alliqua to develop and custom manufacture a wide variety of hydrogels. Alliqua's hydrogels can be customized for various transdermal applications to address market opportunities in the treatment of wounds as well as the delivery of numerous drugs or other agents for pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Westwicke Partners on behalf of Alliqua Biomedical, Inc. Mike Piccinino, CFA +1-443-213-0500 AlliquaBiomedical@westwicke.com