WALTHAM, Mass., Sept. 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bit9® + Carbon Black®, the leader in endpoint threat prevention, detection and response, is sponsoring the free webinar "Get Smart: Consuming Threat Intelligence to Advance your Cyber Security Program" on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2014, at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
The data is clear: Organizations face a growing endpoint security gap. The only question is how can security professionals evolve their cyber security strategy to stop today—and tomorrow's—unknown malware and zero-day exploits?
Join SANS analyst Dave Shackleford and Harry Sverdlove, chief technology officer for Bit9+Carbon Black, for a discussion on why threat intelligence is critically important to a modern cyber security program, the differences between internal and external threat intelligence, why both matter, and how you can adjust your cyber security process to better consume threat intelligence to improve how you prevent, detect and respond to advanced attacks.
This live webinar will:
- Explain why having good threat intelligence is critical to a modern security program.
- Debunk the noise and FUD around threat intelligence in the market.
- Outline the difference between external and internal threat intelligence and why you need both to succeed.
- Walk through how you can consume threat intelligence to augment your cyber-security position and better prevent, detect and respond to advanced attacks.
What: Free Webinar: "Get Smart: Consuming Threat Intelligence to Advance your Cyber Security Program"
When: Thursday, Sept. 4, 2014, at 2:00 p.m. EDT
Where: Click here to register
About Bit9 + Carbon Black
Bit9 + Carbon Black offers the most complete solution against the advanced threats that target your organization's endpoints and servers. This makes it easier for you to see—and immediately stop—those threats.
Carbon Black's lightweight endpoint sensor, which can be rapidly deployed with no configuration to enable detection and response in seconds, combined with Bit9's industry-leading prevention technology, delivers four key benefits:
- Continuous, real-time visibility into what's happening on every computer
- Real-time threat detection, without relying on signatures
- Instant response by seeing the full "kill chain" of any attack
- Prevention that is proactive and customizable
Thousands of organizations worldwide—from 25 Fortune 100 companies to small businesses—use Bit9 + Carbon Black to increase security, reduce operational costs and improve compliance. Leading managed security service providers (MSSP) and incident response (IR) companies have made Bit9 + Carbon Black a core component of their detection and response services. With Bit9 + Carbon Black, you can arm your endpoints against advanced threats.
Bit9 and Carbon Black are registered trademarks of Bit9, Inc. All other company or product names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Kevin Flanagan Bit9 +617-393-7421 firstname.lastname@example.org