Hasbrouck Heights, NJ, Sept. 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retail TouchPoints (RTP) has announced the new members of the Retail TouchPoints Advisory Board. The Board includes a select group of leading retail executives, invited to join together to collaborate with each other and provide advice on future RTP editorial coverage.
RTP Advisory Board members include a wide variety of retail companies, from large national Tier 1 brands to regional stores and e-Commerce specialty merchants. They bring unique perspectives and industry expertise to the table.
Advisory Board members include:
- Erik Kimel, Head of Brand Activation, Harry's
- Sandi Riffle, VP, Strategy and Process Improvement, Century 21 Stores
- TJ Gentle, CEO, Smartfurniture.com
- Rudy Hermond, SVP, Sales Operations, AT&T
- Jan Cantler, Director, CRM, Brooks Brothers
- Matthew Crucius, Senior Online Marketing Manager, Design Within Reach
- Caroline (Cricket) Whitten, Director, Marketing, Design Within Reach
- Robert Notte, CTO, Patxi's Pizza and former CTO, Jamba Juice
- Jan-Patrick Schmitz, former Presdient/CEO, Montblanc North America
- Bryan Hoppe, former VP, Store Operations, Pep Boys
Some of the Advisory Board members also were recipients of a 2014 Retail Innovator Award. The Retail Innovator program is designed to honor individual executives in the retail industry who are focused on driving change through innovation. Nominations are open for the 2015 Retail Innovator Awards.
The RTP Advisory Board will meet periodically during the year to share success stories and challenges. Click here to meet the current Retail TouchPoints Advisory Board.
About Retail TouchPoints
Retail TouchPoints is an online publishing network for retail executives, with content focused on optimizing the customer experience across all channels. The Retail TouchPoints network is comprised of a weekly newsletter, category-specific blogs, special reports, web seminars, exclusive benchmark research, and a content-rich web site featuring daily news updates and multi-media interviews at www.retailtouchpoints.com. The Retail TouchPoints team also interacts with social media communities via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
CONTACT: Caroline Ferns 508-277-6218
Source: Retail TouchPoints