OTTAWA, Sept. 9, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in business communications, today announced the winners of its Customer Innovation Momentum Awards (CIMA). In its inaugural year, the awards celebrate customers worldwide that deploy innovative Mitel solutions to optimize their business goals.
"Mitel works with cutting-edge customers and creative, pioneering business partners who have deployed innovative business solutions. These thought leaders set an excellent example for the industry and we've decided to recognize them with our Customer Innovation Momentum Awards," said Liz Pedro, director of customer success marketing, Mitel.
CIMA winners range from healthcare and educational organizations; high tech companies and engineer firms; and a travel company to a manufacturer, a municipality, an insurance company and an amusement park. The awards represent innovative deployments of voice and collaboration, contact center, cloud and mobile solutions.
CIMA winners are:
- Brown & Brown Insurance for its implementation of cloud solutions with Morse Communications, Inc.
- Barracuda Networks for its implementation of contact center with Keep It Simple (KIS)
- Illinois Wesleyan University for its implementation of collaboration solutions with Citizens Telecom Services Company LLC
- Lithium Technologies for its implementation of voice solutions with Keep It Simple (KIS)
- iCentrex (Sweden) for its implementation of cloud solutions with Telepo
- Lee Baron (UK) for its implementation of cloud solutions with Unicomm
- Steinhoff Asia Pacific (Australia) for its implementation of cloud solutions with Essential Data + Voice
- National Board of Examinations (India) for its implementation of contact center
- Trailfinders (UK) for its implementation of contact center with Britannic Technologies
- Azienda USL6 Livorno (Italy) for its implementation of collaboration solutions
- Movie Park Germany for its implementation of voice solutions with SEC-COM Sicherheits- und Kommunikationstechnik GmbH
- Berndorf Band (Austria) for its implementation of mobile solutions with Kapsch BusinessCom AG
- CIKAutxo (Spain) for its implementation of mobile solutions with LANMedia Comunicaciones
"Customers are at the very core of everything we do at Mitel. The CIMA awards recognize our customers for their innovative deployments of business communications. Our business partners are a big part of that success too, with a shared commitment to make our joint customers successful," said Martyn Etherington, CMO, Mitel.
For more information on the CIMA awards, go to http://www.mitel.com/cima
Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) is a global leader in business communications that easily connect employees, partners and customers -- anywhere, anytime and over any device, for the smallest business to the largest enterprise. Mitel offers customers maximum choice with one of the industry's broadest portfolios and the best path to the cloud. With more than US$1 billion in combined annual revenue, 60 million end-user customers worldwide, and #1 market share in Western Europe, Mitel is a clear market leader in business communications. For more information, go to www.mitel.com.
Mitel and the Mitel logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Amy MacLeod (media), 613-592-2122 x71245, email@example.com Cynthia Navarro (industry analysts), 469-574-8113, firstname.lastname@example.org Michael McCarthy (investor relations), 469-574-8134, email@example.com
Source:Mitel Networks Corporation