RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Sept. 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:KOOL), an autologous cell-based regenerative medicine company, announced today it will present at the Aegis Healthcare & Technology Conference on Friday, September 12, 2014 at the Encore at the Wynn Las Vegas.
The Company's presentation by Matthew Plavan, the Company's Chief Executive Officer is scheduled to begin at 11:25 a.m. PDT. The Company's presentation can be accessed on its website, go to http://cescatherapeutics.com/investors/webcasts-calls/.
About The Aegis Healthcare & Technology Conference
The Aegis Capital Healthcare & Technology Conference provides a forum to introduce small-cap companies in the life sciences and technology sectors to the investment community. This invitation-only event attracts a wide array of research analysts, fund managers, qualified high net worth individuals and financial advisors seeking compelling ideas for their portfolios. The conference is hosted by Aegis Capital, which is a leader in providing capital raising and financial advisory services for emerging growth companies.
About Cesca Therapeutics
Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (www.cescatherapeutics.com) is engaged in the research, development, and commercialization of autologous cell-based therapeutics for use in regenerative medicine. We are a leader in developing and manufacturing automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing and preservation of cell and tissue therapy products. These include:
- SurgWerks™ Platform, proprietary stem cell therapy point-of-care kit systems for treating vascular and orthopedic indications that integrate the following indication specific systems:
- Cell harvesting
- Cell processing and selection
- Cell diagnostics
- Cell delivery
- CellWerksTM Platform, a proprietary stem cell laboratory kit for processing target cells used in the treatments of oncological and hematological disorders.
- AXP® AutoXpress® Platform (AXP), a proprietary family of automated devices that includes the AXP and the MXP® MarrowXpress® and companion sterile blood processing disposables for harvesting stem cells in closed systems. The AXP device is used for the processing of cord blood.
- The MarrowXpress Platform (MXP), a derivative product of the AXP and its accompanying disposable bag set, isolates and concentrates stem cells from bone marrow. Self-powered and microprocessor-controlled, the MXP contains flow control optical sensors that volume-reduces blood from bone marrow to a user defined volume in 30 minutes, while retaining over 90% of the MNCs.
- The Res-Q™ 60 (Res-Q), a point-of-care system designed for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells, from bone marrow aspirates and whole blood for platelet rich plasma (PRP).
- The BioArchive® System, an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 30 countries for cryopreserving and archiving cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
Source:Cesca Therapeutics Inc.