ALBANY, N.Y., Sept. 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Having a baby is one of the most exciting times in any woman's life. Now, CDPHP has the tools, tips, and resources for new and expecting moms – all in one convenient location.
The CDPHP pregnancy website offers interactive tools, child development calendars, nutritional information, and support options for woman who are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
"There's no shortage of pregnancy information on the Internet. But how do know it's accurate? This website provides expecting moms with a trusted source of information that will provide personalized support throughout their pregnancy, and beyond," said Elizabeth Martin, director of population health & wellness, CDPHP.
The CDPHP pregnancy website is a trusted resource every step of the way, and offers woman access to the following resources:
- Preconception care
- What is Your Due Date? calculator
- Text 4 Baby
- WebMD Pregnancy mobile application
- First, Second, and Third Trimester expectations
- Nutritional information
- Post-partum resources
- Understanding your CDPHP maternity coverage
The site also provides members access to the CDPHP® Mom 2 Be program, which offers support for women during and after pregnancy. Women who join the program gain access to:
- Information tailored to their unique needs
- Access to free wellness classes, including prenatal nutrition and fitness
- Access to a personal health coach
- Case management services for high-risk pregnancies
- Behavioral health services and resources
- Postpartum resources for mother and child
Established in 1984, CDPHP is a physician-founded, member-focused and community-based not-for-profit health plan that offers high-quality affordable health insurance plans to members in 24 counties throughout New York. CDPHP is also on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
CONTACT: Ali Skinner Director of Public Relations Capital District Physicians' Health Plan, Inc. (CDPHP) email@example.com (518) 605-4497
Source:Capital District Physicians' Health Plan, Inc.