MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SPS Commerce, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPSC), a leader in retail cloud services, announces its fall omnichannel retail conference, In:fluence NYC. The one-day forum focuses on the key trends driving omnichannel retail and will bring hundreds of retail executives together to sharpen their industry knowledge and make new connections. Speakers, from notable brands and change makers, will share their direct experiences in building consumer brands, loyalty and sales in the era fueled by today's mobile, social shopping.
At In:fluence NYC, attendees will receive a complimentary advance copy of the third annual Retail Insights report from Retail Systems Research (RSR) and SPS Commerce, and learn about critical topics driving industry advancements, such as:
- The transition to item-centric retailing and mass personalization;
- The critical role of product attributes as retailing's next competitive weapon;
- Cloud-based analytics, enabling data-driven product launches, forecasting assortment planning; and
- The role emerging technologies are playing in shaping retail, including iBeacons, real-time data and social graph-based supply chains.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Paula Rosenblum, managing partner, RSR
- Beth Frissora, director of planning, Kate Spade
- Pam Gobright, vice president of retail planning, Quiksilver
- Edward Chenard, former senior executive of omnichannel and innovation, Best Buy
- Greg Pierce, vice president Concerto Cloud services, Tribridge
- Naresh Hingorani, global vice president, Bristlecone
- Sanjay Parthasarathy, CEO & founder, Indix
- Apu Gupta, co-founder & CEO, Curalate
- John Smalley, senior director, product operations, MSC Industrial Direct
- Matthew Rhodus, retail industry expert, NetSuite
- Brett Loney, digital strategist, Opnia (Cartwheel)
- Brook Oldre, development lead, Opnia (Cartwheel)
- Ganapathy Subramanian, senior director & venture leader, SKUView, Cognizant
"Connected intelligence, analytics and creativity are driving retail to become more agile and excel in the omnichannel era," said Peter Zaballos, vice president of marketing and product at SPS Commerce. "In:fluence NYC takes place in the heart of the city known for innovation, resilience and global commerce. These same traits are needed by the retail community to create a new relationship with the consumer through their brands and the latest cloud technology."
Sponsors of In:fluence NYC include NetSuite, Savantis Group and Tribridge.
In:fluence NYC takes place on October 9, 2014, at the Three Sixty in Manhattan. Conference information and registration is available at http://spscommerce-events.com/ny14/.
About SPS Commerce
SPS Commerce perfects the power of trading partner relationships with the industry's most broadly adopted, retail cloud services platform. As a leader in cloud-based supply chain management solutions, we provide prewired, proven integrations and comprehensive retail performance analytics to thousands of customers worldwide. With a singular focus on the retail marketplace, we revolutionized traditional EDI systems by developing a platform that enables highly cost-effective and reliable trading partner collaboration. SPS Commerce has achieved 54 consecutive quarters of revenue growth and is headquartered in Minneapolis. For additional information, please contact SPS Commerce at 866-245-8100 or visit www.spscommerce.com.
SPS COMMERCE, SPS, and RETAIL UNIVERSE are marks of SPS Commerce, Inc. and Registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. INFINITE RETAIL POWER, SPS logo and others are further marks of SPS Commerce, Inc. These marks may be registered or otherwise protected in other countries.
CONTACT: Kay Rindels SPS Commerce 866-245-8100 email@example.com