SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (Nasdaq:AMCC), also known as AppliedMicro, announced that it will present at a UBS-hosted investor event held in conjunction with ARM TechCon.
|When:||Thursday, October 2, 2014|
|4:30 p.m. PT|
|Where:||The Hyatt Regency Santa Clara|
|5101 Great America Parkway|
|Santa Clara, California 95054|
The presentation will focus on AppliedMicro's transformation to address the large and growing server silicon market with its flagship X-Gene™ Server on a Chip® solution and the emerging high-end embedded market with its new family of ARM 64-bit processor products.
Topics will include:
- Live demonstrations to showcase X-Gene's compelling value proposition
- Pipeline growth and progress in the commercialization of X-Gene
- On-going transition within AppliedMicro's base business including:
- Impact of ISA consolidation away from architectures like PowerPC towards ARM on its base Computing business
- Effect of reduced service provider spending on its base Connectivity business
- Embedded applications and design win momentum for its new ARM 64-bit products
- Entry of its X-WeaveTM product family into emerging data center designs
A replay of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations page of the AppliedMicro website at www.apm.com beginning Friday, October 3, 2014.
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation is a global leader in computing and connectivity solutions for next-generation cloud infrastructure and data centers. AppliedMicro delivers silicon solutions that dramatically lower total cost of ownership. Corporate headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California. www.apm.com
© Copyright 2014, Applied Micro Circuits Corporation. AppliedMicro, X-Gene, X-Weave, Server on a Chip, Cloud Processor, and Cloud Server are trademarks or registered trademarks of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Applied Micro Circuits Corporation Traci Tsuchiguchi Phone: (408) 542-8353 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Applied Micro Circuits Corporation