ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Oct. 1, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alternative Technology Solutions, the leading ERP and CRM service provider bringing the best of the cloud to manufacturers and a two-time Inc. fastest-growing company, today announced its next release of iQ, a Configure, Price, Quote application for manufacturers.
"In the Summer '14 release, we focused on enhancing iQ's overall usability and configuration," said Donna Barnett, Alternative's Chief Technology Officer. "iQ was built with manufacturers' and distributors' needs in mind, and the new features and functionality continue to deliver on iQ's mission to be a fast, easy, simple, social quoting tool."
The latest version of iQ is available on the Salesforce AppExchange and includes many new features and enhancements. Alternative will also be exhibiting in the Manufacturing Industry Showcase at Dreamforce '14 offering in-depth demonstrations and conversations to attendees.
Highlights of this release include:
- Labor and Materials Costing – For businesses that base pricing on Bills of Material and operations costs, iQ can accommodate varied costing practices.
- Configured Kits – With the enhanced iQ configurator, administrators can define configurations and create kits to make selling bundled items faster and easier.
- Customization Capabilities for Page Layouts – A new, easy-to-use iQ layout editor with drag-and-drop functionality makes it easy to customize the user's experience.
- Complete UI Refresh – The streamlined and updated User Interface improves usability and navigation throughout the application.
- Salesforce1 Integration – iQ is fully integrated to the mobile Salesforce1 platform and completely compatible on all Salesforce1-supported devices.
"We built iQ to be the best CPQ available to manufacturers," said Vivian Keena, Alternative CEO. "With each release of the product, we're focused on responding to customers' needs and requests while adding functionality that sets iQ apart as the most robust quoting application built solely for manufacturers and distributors."
Looking ahead, the next iQ release is scheduled for late 2014 and will continue Alternative's vision to deliver the best user experience through a fast, smart, simple, and social application that handles the complex quoting needs of manufacturers and distributors.
More information is available on the Salesforce AppExchange or at the Alternative booth within the Manufacturing Industry Showcase at Dreamforce '14. The Industry Showcases are located in Moscone South and open throughout the Dreamforce conference. Contact Stephanie Mountain, email@example.com, to schedule a custom demonstration at Dreamforce.
About Alternative Technology Solutions
Alternative Technology Solutions, Inc. brings the best of the cloud to manufacturers and distributors through solutions and services that help companies work smarter and faster. Headquartered in Aliso Viejo, CA, the company also has offices in Boston, Chicago, Indianapolis, and Monterrey, Mexico. Alternative is a two-time Inc. fastest-growing company, was highlighted as a best place to work by the Orange County Business Journal, and was a Silver Stevie Award Honoree. For more information, visit http://alttechsolutions.com.
CONTACT: Press Contact Laura Monn Ginsburg firstname.lastname@example.org 952.239.9150
Source:Alternative Technology Solutions Inc.