SAN DIEGO, Oct. 2, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EHouse Global, Inc. (OTCBB:EHOS), (the "Company" or "EHouse") (www.EHouse-Global.com), an emerging specialty nutraceutical company with 16 liquid based nutritional products in the dietary supplement industry, is pleased to report their 3rd Quarter Review 2014 to its shareholders and prospective investors.
As we have ended the 3rd quarter 2014, I want to report on the significant developments that are positioning us for great potential for 2015.
In this year we have made great strides in setting up the infrastructure for the rapid deployment of our brands and products. We have solidified strong relationships in the foundational areas of Legal Representation, SEC compliance, Accounting, Auditing, Capital Providers and Investor Relations as well as the areas of Brand Acquisition, Brand Development, Product Development, Product Formulation, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Advertising, and Public Relations.
We have a commitment that "We only work with the best" and based upon this commitment we believe that we are poised for accelerated growth. We have been very careful to choose only the best companies and service providers to enable us to be the growth company that we are committed to be.
For our NutraLiquids brand of consumer packaged goods:
1. We have completed the formulation development, pricing, and opening order quantities with our main provider of liquid nutritional supplements.
2. We have finalized the details with our pouching partner regarding size, shape, boxing requirements, and opening order quantities.
3. We have entered into a distribution agreement for our products for the retail distribution and are in final negotiations for our direct to consumer distribution.
4. We have developed licensed products for existing popular consumer packaged goods brands and are currently in negotiations regarding the licensing and logistics of bringing them to market.
5. We have prepared a crowd funding campaign across multiple platforms that is expected to launch in the 4th quarter of 2014.
6. We have targeted a date of Jan. 1 2015 to begin distribution into retail and direct to consumer markets.
We are a consumer packaged goods brand accelerator developing our own products and actively pursuing international brands that fit its business model of natural, fair trade and environmentally friendly products with a commitment to conscious capitalism.
Some of the new brands we are working on are as follows:
1. With the laws shifting and markets opening up across the US for the Cannabis and Medical Marijuana industry, we have begun formulating and developing products for a planned launch into the THC and CBD market. Our development of brands and products are focused on liquid delivery in this exciting space. We are in the development of liquid Anti-Inflammation products, Anti-Nausea for cancer patients, Anti-Anxiety, Sleep and many other products leveraging the medicinal properties of Cannabis. Cannabis, commonly known as marijuana and by numerous other names, is a preparation of the cannabis plant intended for use as a psychoactive drug and as medicine. Pharmacologically, the principal psychoactive constituent of cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); it is one of 483 known compounds in the plant, including at least 84 other cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol (CBD), cannabinol (CBN), tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), and cannabigerol (CBG). We are extremely optimistic about our potential in this fast growing market segment with products that are focused on pain, anxiety, and relief of many common ailments.
2. We are working with existing large international brands in the consumer packaged goods space that have a long history of established success across the globe but are not yet in the US. We are currently in licensing and manufacturing negotiations at various levels with over 5 different international brands. We are optimistic about the win/win opportunities for both companies and we see a great opportunity to leverage brands and products that have already proved successful in the international marketplace. This gives us an opportunity to quickly present large product offerings to the wholesale buyers while limiting our upfront development cost. As these brands progress in the US we also see potential in the Direct to consumer space.
While we have accomplished a lot this year, we believe that next year will be a breakout year for us across many brands while still holding true to our principle core values of developing and providing products that are natural, fair trade, and environmentally friendly with a commitment to conscious capitalism.
ABOUT EHOUSE GLOBAL (EHOS)
EHouse Global Inc., a publicly listed company under US ticker symbol: EHOS, is a consumer packaged goods brand accelerator developing its own products and actively pursuing international brands that fit its business model of natural, fair trade and environmentally friendly products with a commitment to conscious capitalism. For information about EHouse go to www.ehouse-global.com.
Through our wholly owned subsidiary NutraLiquids, our launch includes 16 different liquid nutritional products in single serving pouches with some products also available in 30 day supply, 30 ounce bottles. Each product is gluten-free and are loaded with vitamins, nutrients and natural ingredients proven to support each product's unique claim.
From Immunity Support to Weight loss, Omega 3 Heart Health, Detox, Energy, Sleep, Joint Support, Bone Health, Daily Vitamins and even Hangover prevention, we have created a wide variety of hot product segments for the large and growing nutrition industry and are poised for significant growth.
NOTICE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
This news release contains "forward-looking statements." Statements in this press release that are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. Such forward-looking statements include, among other things, the ability of the Company to reach its expansion goals and generate exciting new developments. Actual results could differ from those projected in any forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. Such factors include, among others, the inherent uncertainties associated with developing new products and operating as a development stage company, our ability to raise the additional funding we will need to continue to pursue our business and product development plans, competition in the industry in which we operate and market conditions. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this news release, and we assume no obligation to update the forward-looking statements, or to update the reasons why actual results could differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements, except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States. Although we believe that any beliefs, plans, expectations and intentions contained in this press release are reasonable, there can be no assurance that any such beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions will prove to be accurate. Investors should consult all of the information set forth herein and should also refer to the risk factors disclosure outlined in the reports and other documents we file with the SEC, available at www.sec.gov.
CONTACT: INVESTOR AND MEDIA CONTACT: Ryan Troup President, Circadian Group IR Toll Free: 1 (855) 228-7336 Email: email@example.comSource:EHouse Global Inc