DENVER, Oct. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StoneRiver, Inc., the trusted insurance technology partner with solutions across multiple lines of business, announced the availability of the ID3® Accelerate new user interface. ID3, an industry leader in equity indexed annuity support, is a comprehensive, production-proven life, health and annuity policy administration system. ID3 increases operational efficiency while covering a full range of products from submission to issue through billing to claims. The current release of ID3 provides a full web-based user interface, further broadening the already comprehensive functionality of the solution.
"StoneRiver is committed to providing a new, effective, efficient and intuitive interface for all of our products. The enhancement of ID3 is the next step in that roadmap," says Jim Woodward, SVP of Life Carrier Solutions. "Our goal is to provide a complete solution for all carrier tiers by offering an administration system, hosting and operational support at a single, low cost price point," Jim says.
The ID3 Accelerate User Interface opens the system for supporting web-oriented functionality such as web services, and is fully HTML5 web based.
ID3 features and benefits:
• Solid system with superior configuration features
• Supports insurance companies' need to quickly add, copy and change new products
• Easily incorporates external features and functionality via web services, as well as existing API structures
• Architected to easily allow carrier-specific customizations which are non-invasive to the core solution
• Proven history with indexed products being one of the first policy administration systems to support these products
• Implementation on-premise or as a hybrid SaaS solution
About StoneRiver, Inc.: StoneRiver delivers the industry's widest range of value-oriented technology solutions and services to insurance carriers, agents and broker-dealers. This versatile product group encompasses front-office, policy, claims, rating, underwriting, billing and reinsurance automation for all major business lines. Hundreds of companies of all sizes rely on StoneRiver software and processing solutions to achieve a competitive edge. Customer satisfaction and client success is the continuing goal, and is in large part achieved by maintaining and valuing strong, long-term customer relationships. Visit www.stoneriver.com for more info.
CONTACT: Emily Mertz Director of Marketing StoneRiver, Inc 303-729-7500