San Francisco, Oct. 13, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At Dreamforce '14 today,Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, announced its Cloud portfolio is seamlessly integrated with Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, enabling companies to understand customers like never before. More than 3,000 organizations are using Informatica Cloud to connect Salesforce to every app - from cloud and on-premises to social and mobile. Informatica Cloud offers point-and-click simplicity for business analysts, IT and administrators to easily integrate Salesforce and ensure that their data is error-free, accurate and provides a trusted single view of their customers - with no coding required.
The Salesforce Analytics Cloud is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device.
In today's era, data is the key to unlocking customer insight. Data, however, has proliferated in every aspect of business: new types of data including social and mobile, new volumes of data growing exponentially and new sources of data including: cloud applications, logs and sensors.
Insight From One Application Gets Organizations Only so Far
To truly unlock customer insights with Salesforce Analytics Cloud, organizations need to first connect, relate and aggregate data from everywhere. Companies need to know everything about customers, including purchase history, demographics, relationships and preferences and analyze this data by region, household and other criteria. Informatica is the only vendor, that can help customers relate all data from different sources into a single customer view that lets you achieve unprecedented customer insight.
"The convergence of mobile, social and cloud computing has sparked a data revolution, and companies today must leverage data-driven insights to connect with their customers in a whole new way," said Keith Bigelow, senior vice president & general manager, Salesforce Analytics Cloud, salesforce.com. "Salesforce Analytics Cloud is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user. With partners like Informatica, customers can integrate, relate and aggregate data from any source to accelerate these amazing insights."
The Informatica Cloud Portfolio is a Complete Data-Enabling Solution for Every Company
- Enables everyone to explore data and get answers - With a point-and-click wizard interface, Informatica Cloud empowers everyone to easily bring data into Salesforce Analytics Cloud from any source using business criteria. Every analytics user is able to explore and prepare data using Informatica Springbok's familiar spreadsheet-style UI and predictive recommendations for data harmonization.
- Connects any data from any source - The rapid growth of mobile, social and sensors, requires support for an unprecedented volume and variety of data. Informatica Cloud's parallel processing engine is currently processing more than three billion transactions per day in the cloud and is uniquely built to support the massively large data volumes in today's data-centric world. Additionally, with the new Informatica Cloud Data Wizard built on Salesforce1, Informatica enables one-touch data loading of mobile, social and sensor data natively into Salesforce Analytics Cloud.
- Provides accurate data to drive business decisions - Insights are meaningless without accurate data. Informatica Cloud provides data quality services to ensure customer data is clean, consistent and validated. And, Informatica Cloud also delivers data mastering services to manage real-world data object relationships in Salesforce Analytics Cloud and empower a single customer view.
Informatica is a member of the Analytics Cloud ecosystem, working with Salesforce to help make customers in the beta program successful.
"The Informatica Cloud portfolio offers companies the end-to-end functionality for analytics-centric integration which is needed to achieve the game-changing value proposition of Salesforce Analytics Cloud - customer insight for everyone, on any device," said Anil Chakravarthy, executive vice president and chief product officer, Informatica. "The new era of cloud analytics is here today and together, Salesforce and Informatica, deliver the insights that organizations never thought were possible."
The Informatica Cloud Portfolio delivers a broad set of analytics-centric services for the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, including bulk and real time application integration, data integration, data preparation, test data management, data quality and master data management (MDM) services. The portfolio is designed for high volume data sets from transactional applications such as SAP, cloud applications like Workday and new data sources such as Hadoop, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
Terms and Availability
The free trial of Informatica Cloud, including Springbok, for Salesforce Analytics Cloud is available now. Trial users have unlimited usage of Informatica Cloud capabilities for Salesforce Analytics Cloud for 60 days, free of charge.
For further information, visit http://www.informaticacloud.com/salesforce-analytics-cloud
- To find out more about Informatica Cloud solutions for the Salesforce ecosystem, click here
- See Informatica's infographic about Informatica Cloud processing 100 billion transitions a month, click here.
- Visit Informatica booth N1216 at Dreamforce to be eligible to win the daily cash prize of $10,000.
Tweet this: News: @Infacloud Powers Wave @salesforce Analytics Cloud http://bit.ly/1xAbVUS @InformaticaCorp
Wave Opens Up Insights from Every Data Source -- Now Anyone Can Build and Deploy Analytics for Any Business Need
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform that enables admins, IT and developers to work closely with business leaders to empower everyone to make smarter, data-driven decisions in seconds. Natively integrated with Salesforce1 Platform, Salesforce Analytics Cloud benefits from the trusted platform and enables admins to quickly drag and drop Salesforce data to deploy sales, service and marketing analytics apps. In addition, developers and IT can use new Wave APIs and other data connectors to easily connect to any other data sources to build any custom analytics app for any business function, or embed analytics into an entirely new generation of analytics apps and connected products for customers.
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique "Map Once. Deploy Anywhere." capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Informatica, Informatica Cloud, Informatica Platform, Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Vibe are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Steve Bauer Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 4159 +1 650 670 7135 - mobile email@example.com Debbie O'Brien Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5735 +1 650 995 6736 - mobile firstname.lastname@example.org