HOUSTON, Oct. 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cardtronics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CATM), the world's largest retail ATM owner/operator, is now going beyond connecting consumers with their cash at convenient retail locations. With the launch of the ALLTM™ Network, Cardtronics today introduces cash + digital rewards, with money-saving deals and discounts available immediately at stores hosting an ALLTM.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=28355
How does ALLTM work?
- Get Cash: Consumers can use an ALLTM Network ATM to access their accounts and withdraw cash just the same as with any other ATM. And yet, with a second digital screen atop the ATM – a high-definition monitor displaying in-store discounts and incentives, plus local weather and more – the ALLTM provides a more engaging ATM experience.
- Get the App: Further distinguishing itself from other ATMs, ALLTM has its own smartphone app. Consumers use the app to take advantage of the digital offers made available uniquely through the ALLTM, as well as to find participating ALLTM locations and retailers. Users can download the free ALLTM app right now from their phone's app storei.
- Get Digital Rewards: Move over paper coupons; the ALLTM app facilitates digital deals. Using the app, consumers scan a QR code printed on their ALLTM receipt to unlock the money-saving discounts offered through the ALLTM at that location. Consumers can select as many digital rewards as they care to redeem.
- Get Instant Reward Gratification: Deals and discounts offered by an ALLTM today are available in-store, right now. Consumers need only pick up the respective product and present the mobile coupons produced by the ALLTM app at the point-of-sale to be scanned and redeemed.
Where to find an ALLTM?
Cardtronics is currently testing promotional content and offers through an ALLTM pilot at 17 Fresh & Easy locations in Phoenix. Cardtronics is the exclusive provider of ATM services for Fresh & Easy, a neighborhood market with locations throughout California, Arizona and Nevada. A wider rollout of ALLTM Network machines is planned for 2015.
Cardtronics Chief Marketing Officer Tom Pierce said:
"The ALLTM is the latest demonstration of Cardtronics' commitment to innovating ways our ATMs can connect and provide additional value across our multi-audience constituent base. Consumers still get quick and easy access to their cash, but now we're helping them make the most of that cash by adding exclusive in-store discounts and money-saving offers they can access through their mobile device. At the same time, the ALLTM has the potential to deliver more foot traffic to retailers and help them drive expanded point-of-sale spend by extending offers to those customers seeking cash access at an ATM in their locations."
Cash-carrying customers remain an important segment for retailers. In fact, cash is the most used retail payment instrument today. Forty percent of all consumer transaction activity – the single largest share – involves cash, according to the Federal Reserveii.
To learn more and get the virtual ALLTM experience, please visit our media kit site. To find participating ALLTM locations and retailers, download the ALLTM app to use the built-in ALLTM locator.
- Media Kit – http://media.alltmnetwork.com
- ALLTM app from App Store – http://bit.ly/ALLTM-AppStore
- ALLTM app from Google Play – http://bit.ly/ALLTM-GooglePlay
About Cardtronics (Nasdaq:CATM)
Making ATM cash access convenient where people shop, work and live, Cardtronics is at the convergence of retailers, financial institutions, prepaid card programs and the customers they share. Cardtronics owns/operates more than 111,150 retail ATMs in U.S. and international locales. Whether Cardtronics is driving foot traffic for America's most relevant retailers, enhancing ATM brand presence for card issuers or expanding card holders' surcharge-free cash access on the local, national or global scene, Cardtronics is convenient access to cash, when and where consumers need it. Cardtronics is where cash meets commerce.
|Media Relations||Investor Relations|
|Nick Pappathopoulos||Chris Brewster|
|Director – Public Relations||Chief Financial Officer|
Cardtronics is a registered trademark of Cardtronics, Inc.
ALLTM is a trademark of Cardtronics, Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
ii Federal Reserve System's Cash Product Office, April 2014,Cash Continues to Play a Key Role in Consumer Spending: Diary of Consumer Payment Choice (DCPC)