NORWOOD, Mass., Oct. 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pulse Network, Inc. TPNI, a digital marketing platform company, is excited to announce the acquisition of You Everywhere Now, Instant Customer and Traffic Geyser.
You Everywhere Now, Instant Customer and Traffic Geyser (collectively, "ICTG") are a marketing technology platform solution for small to medium business lead generation and customer acquisition. ICTG is the world's first completely integrated marketing and follow up automation software using email, SMS/text, direct to voicemail, video, and live webinars. The system broadcasts content by leveraging automated social media content distribution podcasts, webinars, webcasts, and dramatically reduces marketing costs and increasing profit margins.
The key ICTG products include:
- Instant Customer, a patented multichannel marketing and sales automation system that leverages relationships with the biggest brands in the world including Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, LinkedIn, YouTube and dozens more.
- Traffic Geyser, an automated online software system that distributes video and online content to generate traffic, visibility and leads.
- Multiple training products that help small businesses and corporate clients how to leverage social media, publishing, video and mobile marketing to attract, engage and sustain traffic, leads and sales.
Some of the key benefits of the acquisition are:
- Synergistic Relationship - both TPNI and ICTG provide training solutions and software platforms that focus on marketing and lead generation
- Expanding Reach – With the acquisition of ITCG, TPNI now has an offering for small business and independent operators to complement its enterprise and mid-size organization focused product offering
- Larger Customer base – with the acquisition of ICTG, TPNI increases its customer base with nearly 2,000 Software licensing clients and over 100,00 prospects
- Complementary Technologies –TPNI has additional product offering solutions for small business and enterprise clients
- Revenue Growth – The combined company is expected to exceed $8.5M in FY 2014, and on target for considerable growth in 2015
"We are truly excited about the acquisition and integration with Instant Customer and Traffic Geyser. The synergies between teams, leadership, product offerings, and strategies positions TPNI for significant growth in the future by expanding our reach, products, and marketing. The Internet has rapidly become the preferred destination for making buying decisions for consumers. Online marketing is a critical area of investment for companies today," said Stephen Saber, CEO of TPNI. "Our integrated cloud-based platform gives companies the ability to stay connected to consumers through social media and other digital interactions."
"We are excited for Instant Customer and Traffic Geyser to become a part of the TPNI group of companies," says Mike Koenigs, CEO of You Everywhere Now and Instant Customer. "To be able to offer our product solutions to large enterprise customers and to increase our offering to our clients will allow our combined teams to grow a strong and competitive platform solution for both small companies and enterprise organizations." Mike will remain with TPNI as the Chief Strategy Officer.
About The Pulse Network
The Pulse Network provides a cloud-based platform focused on content marketing and event solutions. The Company helps clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies, to small and mid-size companies, boost awareness, drive lead generation, and enhance client engagement. With over 20 years of experience delivering online and offline marketing programs, a state of the art video production studio, and a highly skilled team of strategists, programmers, on-air talent and syndication specialists, TPNI has become the partner of choice for numerous B2B and B2C brands. Learn more at http://www.ThePulseNetwork.com
Statements in this press release may be "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "intend" and similar expressions, as they relate to The Pulse Network, Inc. or its management, identify forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the company's business based, in part, on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may, and probably will, differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in such forward-looking statements due to numerous factors, including those described above and those risks discussed from time to time in The Pulse Network, Inc.'s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In addition, such statements could be affected by risks and uncertainties related to product demand, ability to raise funds in a private financing, market and customer acceptance, competition, pricing and development difficulties, as well as general industry and market conditions and growth rates and general economic conditions. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and the company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release. Information on The Pulse Network, Inc.'s website does not constitute a part of this release.
CONTACT: Nick Saber, President, The Pulse Network 781-688-8005 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: ThePulse Network, Inc.