PARK RIDGE, Ill., Oct. 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wham Inc. (OTCPK:WFMC) reschedules BOD meeting due to scheduling conflict for the date of Oct. 27th - 30th at our new Las Vegas NV office to congratulate the group for achieving yet another milestone regarding the official consummated $22 million P2P contract with the potential to exceed $45 million for the next 5 years.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=28443.
In addition we shall discuss:
- The new mission statement of Woodman Holdings Management
- The opening of our new San Antonio office to launch Woodman Construction. CEO/Chairman Israel Vasquez has stated, "Wham Inc. is well aware of the potential in the Real Estate Market and for this reason we have established a new office for the benefit of capturing the upswing recovery."
- The spin-off of R3 Sport in becoming a publicly traded company: Wham Inc. will be discussing the current talks between the major Broker/Dealers who will be financing the R3 Sport offering.
- Finalizing the S-1 registration in anticipation of its IPO: As Wham Inc. continues to move forward towards its IPO offering the company will be discussing the acquisitions that the offering will facilitate.
- Woodman holdings considering to expand its position of P2P Xtreme: Wham Inc. will be discussing the option of acquiring more interest in P2P.
- The development and production of the E-museum to showcase it's $100 million Fine Art collection (www.whamcorp.us)
Wham Inc. will keep the investment community abreast as it convenes the meeting.
This Press release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These statements are based on the Company's current expectations as to future events. However, the forward-looking events and circumstances discussed in this press release might not occur, and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated or implied in the forward-looking statements.