We used to think of millionaires and billionaires as buttoned-up old dudes. But today, they’re more like James Dean with an Instagram account, posting pics of their lavish lifestyles and outrageous behavior. If you had a million – or a billion – dollars, which celebrity bad boy would you most be like – Charlie Sheen? Justin Bieber? Take the quiz and find out!
Catch Turney Duff on CNBC's The Filthy Rich Guide," a show about how the .00001 percent spend their money. This week, it’s all about the bad boy billionaires. Tune in Wednesday at 10pm ET.
Patrick R. Murphy | Getty Images
1. If you could spend the night on the town with one celebrity, who would it be?
- A. Donald Trump
- B. Oprah Winfrey
- C. Charlie Sheen
- D. Jay-Z
- E. A sober Lindsay Lohan
Feetham Dave | Getty Images
If you bought your own private island, what would you do with it?
- A. Throw a “Lord of the Flies” party
- B. Put up rock stars for your record label
- C. Play “Survivor” with your friends
- D. Build a hotel and golf course
- E. Name it after yourself
Erik Dreyer | Getty Images
3. If you wanted revenge on your nemesis, and money were no object, what would you do?
- A. Pay a marching band to play in front of his house every morning
- B. Nothing. My success is revenge enough
- C. Buy his old house for $50 million and knock it down
- D. Start dating his ex-wife
- E. Offer to let him borrow money
Margie Politzer | Getty Images
4. If you could have a statue made of yourself doing anything, what would it would be?
- A. Arms out like Jesus
- B. Throwing money into the air
- C. Holding your pet
- D. Standing, arms folded
- E. Having sex
Evan Agostini | Getty Images
5. If you used a tank to promote a new Cola company you would?
- A. Drive it down 5th Avenue and blow up a Coca-Cola sign
- B. Shoot soda cans out of it
- C. Drive it in a parade
- D. Have Banksy paint it
- E. Keep it in the flagship store
Jin Lee | Bloomberg | Getty Images
6. You’re a trader and you cost one of your brokers $250,000 on a risk trade. When you call him back you say?
- A. “Sorry. I’ll make it up on the next one.”
- B. “How’d that taste?”
- C. “Too bad so sad.”
- D. "Sorry, my portfolio manager is in a bad mood."
- E. "Did you see the Yankee game last night?"
Don Klumpp | Getty Images
7. When you throw a 40th birthday party for your second wife a must at the party is…
- A. An ice sculpture of Michelangelo’s David urinating Stolichnaya vodka
- B. Concert by Kenny Rogers, but only have him play The Gambler
- C. $100k worth of white roses
- D. Prawn and lobster martinis, fancy chicken soup and Rat Pack impersonators
- E. Make it rain millions of dollars
Roberto Soncin Gerometta | Getty Images
8. The best way to seek your thrills for competition is…
- A. Enter the America’s Cup to win
- B. Build a $7.5 million racetrack on your estate
- C. Buy a professional sports team
- D. Create your own television network
- E. Try to expand your 29 bedroom and 39 bathroom house
Torresigner | Getty Images
9. You buy a 180-foot yacht and name it…
- A. After your first wife
- B. Eclipse
- C. Privacy
- D. A Little Nauti
- E. After a female body part
Jim Arbogast | Getty Images
10. If you were to make your own sex tape, you would…
- A. Delete it after you watched it a few times.
- B. Keep it and occasionally watch it.
- C. Invite a bunch of people to be in it.
- D. Have it professionally filmed – and then send it to a few friends.
- E. I would never make a sex tape.
James Van Der Beek
Sorry, James Van Der Beek, there’s nothing bad about you. But then again, you knew that, right? Play to your strengths, buddy (not acting).
Oh, Justin. You may be a Belieber in your own bad self, but the truth is, most of us aren’t buying it.
L’enfant Terrible! You are the Russell Brand of bad boys. Reformed. Growing a conscience. But still pretty bad.
Maybe you were just born a bad boy. Like Colin Farrell you might be trying to give up your bad boy reputation, but it’s not working.
BOOM! You are in the top 10 percentile of bad-boy behavior – right up there with Charlie Sheen.