GETTYSBURG, PA., Oct. 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPEN MINDS is pleased to announce Simon Dudley, Video Evangelist for LifeSize Communications, will deliver the opening keynote address at the 10th Annual OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute, the only event designed to provide executives with the best practices in selecting, implementing, and leveraging the technologies that matter – now and in the future. This two-day executive education event will be held on November 5-6, 2014 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC.
Mr. Dudley has over 25 years of experience in the world of technology. With deep and varied experiences in Asia, Europe, the United States, and emerging markets such as Africa and the Middle East, he brings a unique perspective not only to technology, but more importantly, to how that technology can directly benefit people's lives. In his role as Video Evangelist, the first of its kind within the industry, Mr. Dudley is tasked with promoting how video communication can help drive social collaboration while accelerating business success.
"As we celebrate the ten year anniversary of the OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute, we are looking back over the past decade to explore how technology has influenced health care – from operations and administrative management, to consumer relationships and service delivery," said Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer of OPEN MINDS. "Mr. Dudley brings a global perspective on technological innovation that will give attendees a fascinating glimpse at where the future of the health care industry is headed."
In addition to the keynote address from Simon Dudley, the 2014 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute will feature a power-packed agenda, led by an impressive faculty of industry thought leaders and subject matter experts, including:
- Deb Adler, Senior Vice President, Behavioral Network Services, Optum Behavioral Health
- Peter Antall, M.D., President & Chief Medical Officer, Online Care Group
- Thelma McClosky Armstrong, Director, Telemedicine and Outreach Services, Billings Clinic
- Wende Baker, M.Ed., Systems Development Consultant, Region V, Electronic Behavioral Health Information Network
- Kate Borten, CISSP, CISM, President, The Marblehead Group
- Trish Cavestany, MSN, RN, CCM, CHC, Director, Clinical Products and Operations, Robert Bosch Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Mary Colleran, MSW, Chief Operations Officer, Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare
- Elizabeth Croney, President, KVC Behavioral Health Services
- Steve Daviss, M.D., Chief Medical Information Officer, M3 Information
- Anne Marie Dietrich, M.D., Adult & Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Wayne Easterwood, Chief Information Officer, Centerstone Research Institute
- Liberty A. Eberly, D.O., Founder & Psychiatrist, InnovaTel Telepsychiatry
- Paul Epp, Managing Director, Foster Care Technologies, LLC
- Jonathan Evans, President & Chief Executive Officer, Safe Harbor Behavioral Health, & Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
- Seth D. Feuerstein, M.D., J.D., Chief Innovation Officer, Magellan Healthcare
- Michael A. Franklin, FACHE, President & CEO, Atlantic General Hospital/Health System
- Jack Goga, Executive Director, Dickinson Center, Inc.
- Nancy L. Grden, General Manager, Genomind, Inc.
- Adam Hanina, MBA, MPHIL, Chief Executive Officer, AiCure
- Deb L. Heggie, Ph.D., Corporate Chief Clinical Officer, Magellan Healthcare
- Raymond T. Heipp, Ph.D., Director of Assistive and Educational Technologies, Westminster Technologies, Inc.
- Kathy Jobes, Chief Information Security Officer, Sentara Healthcare
- Princess Little, LCSW-C, Behavioral Product Strategy Lead, Cigna
- Josh Longiaru, Information and Technology Director, United Services, Inc.
- Samantha Meklir, Policy Advisor, Office of Policy, DHHS/Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT
- Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS
- Gary D. Parker, MBA, JD, Director, Meaningful Use Administration, Alabama Medicaid Agency
- Michael Patrick, Chief Executive Officer, TFI Family Services, Inc.
- Herb Quinde, Director, Public Sector, Microsoft
- Tim Ramsey, VP, New Product Development, Suregene, LLC
- Neal D. Ryan, M.D., Director, UPMC Center for Integrative Medicine
- G.T. Thompson, Congressman, Pennsylvania 5th Congressional District
- Tracy Thompson, IS Director, Kitsap Mental Health Services
- Meghan Sifuentes Vanderstelt, Health Information Technology Manager, Michigan Department of Community Health
- Greg Wellems, Chief Operating Officer, Imagine!
- Kate Wetherby, Public Health Advisor, SAMHSA
- Melanie Wilson, Ph.D., Director of Benchmarking & Analytics, Netsmart
- Christy Winter, LMSW, Manager of Clinical Informatics and Outcomes, Qualifacts
- Julie Wood, M.D., Staff Psychiatrist, Southwestern Behavioral Health
The 2014 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute is powered by Askesis Development Group. In addition to the Askesis, the institute will feature over 30 exhibitors and sponsors, including the industry's leading technology innovators.
More information on The 2014 OPEN MINDS Technology & Informatics Institute can be found online at www.openminds.com/technology.
OPEN MINDS is the premier market intelligence and management support firm specializing in the sectors of the health and human service field serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. The mission of OPEN MINDS is to provide health and human service payers and provider organizations – and the organizations that serve them – with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
For additional questions and inquiries, please contact Tim Snyder, Vice President, Marketing, OPEN MINDS at 717-334-1329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT: Tim Snyder, Vice President, Marketing, OPEN MINDS Phone: 717-334-1329 E-mail: email@example.com
Source: Open Minds