MILWAUKEE, Oct. 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARI Network Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARIS) has announced the launch of its first mobile app designed to simplify major unit inventory management for the company's dealer website customers. ARI Mobile allows dealers to quickly and easily add new inventory to their websites, optimize inventory listings and syndicate content to third-party sales channels.
"ARI Mobile offers dealers an innovative new tool that puts complete control of their dealership's major unit inventory in the palm of their hand," said Brad Smith, ARI Vice President of Product Management. "With 81% of shoppers researching major purchases online before visiting a store, according to GE Capital Retail Bank research, it's critical for dealers to list their full inventory online to capture consumer interest and drive in-store traffic. ARI Mobile presents a significant value to dealers allowing them to keep major unit inventory up-to-date in a fraction of the time."
Highlights of ARI Mobile include:
- Eliminates the need to use a computer to manage inventory – an industry first.
- Easily match new inventory to ARI's data library to auto-populate stock photos and OEM specifications.
- Upload unique inventory photos directly from a phone or tablet's camera, eliminating tedious photo transfers via a desktop computer.
- Assign units to a dealer's website, showrooms and third-party sales channels including ARI Inventory powered by LotVantage, CarSoup and CycleTrader.
- Sort inventory by recently added or filter to find incomplete listings and fill in missing details including photos, colors, stock numbers and more.
- Share listings via email, text message or social media channels.
Available for both iOS and Android, ARI Mobile is immediately available as an upsell to the more than 1,500 powersports dealers who rely on ARI's award-winning powersports dealer website platform and will soon be available to ARI's 1600+ customers in the marine, outdoor power equipment and recreational vehicle markets.
Dealers interested in learning more about ARI Mobile can click here to schedule a demonstration, or contact ARI at 800.755.6040 to subscribe and connect ARI Mobile to their ARI-powered dealer website.
ARI Network Services, Inc. (ARI) (Nasdaq:ARIS) offers an award-winning suite of data-driven software tools and marketing services to help dealers, equipment manufacturers and distributors in selected vertical markets Sell More Stuff!™ – online and in-store. Our innovative products are powered by a proprietary data repository of enriched original equipment and aftermarket electronic content spanning more than 10.5 million active part and accessory SKUs, 469,000 models and $1.7 billion in retail product value. Business is complicated, but we believe our customers' technology tools don't have to be. We remove the complexity of selling and servicing new and used vehicle inventory, parts, garments and accessories (PG&A) for customers in the automotive tire and wheel aftermarket, powersports, outdoor power equipment, marine, home medical equipment, recreational vehicles and appliance industries. More than 22,000 equipment dealers, 195 distributors and 1,500 manufacturers worldwide leverage our web and eCatalog platforms to Sell More Stuff!™ For more information on ARI, visit investor.arinet.com.
- Follow @ARI_Net on Twitter: twitter.com/ARI_Net
- Become a fan of ARI on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ARInetwork
- Join us on G+: plus.google.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com
- Read more about ARI: investor.arinet.com/about-us
Images for media use only
CONTACT: For media inquiries, contact: Colleen Brousil Director of Marketing, ARI +1-414-973-4323 email@example.com Investor inquiries, contact: Steven Hooser Three Part Advisors +1.214.872.2710 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:ARI Network Services Inc