NEW YORK, Nov. 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NeoStem, Inc. (Nasdaq:NBS), a biopharmaceutical company developing novel cell based therapeutics designed to prevent, treat or cure disease, announced today that the Company will present at multiple upcoming conferences in the coming week.
- Date and Time: Tuesday, November 4, 2014, 11:15 AM CET
- Venue: Portalhaus, Messe Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
- Website: http://www.ebdgroup.com/bioeurope/index.php
- Presenter: Michael McClurg, Vice President, Business Development, NeoStem, Inc.
- Topic: Company Presentation
Cardiology + Structural Heart Disease Innovations Summit 2014
- Date and Time: Thursday, November 6, 2014, 1:50 PM CST
- Venue: Siebens Building, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Website: http://cardiacinnovationsummit.mayoclinic.org/
- Presenter: Dr. Douglas Losordo, Chief Medical Officer, NeoStem, Inc.
- Section: Technology Innovation Presentations – Case 1
Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer Annual Meeting 2014
- Date and Time: Friday, November 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
- Venue: Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland
- Website: http://www.eventscribe.com/2014/sitc/
- Poster Presenter: Dr. Robert Dillman, Vice President, Oncology, NeoStem, Inc.
- Topic: Phase III Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Trial of Eltrapuldencel-T: Autologous Dendritic Cells Loaded with Irradiated Autologous Tumor Cells (DC-TC) in GM-CSF in Patients with Metastatic Melanoma
- Poster Presenter: Dr. Michael Bayer, Medical Director, Global Programs, NeoStem, Inc.
- Topic: Phase 1 Trial of Active Specific Immunotherapy with Autologous Dendritic Cells Pulsed with Autologous Irradiated Tumor Stem Cells in Hepatitis B Positive Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma
About NeoStem, Inc.
NeoStem is a biopharmaceutical company pursuing the preservation and enhancement of human health globally through the development of cell based therapeutics that prevent, treat or cure disease by repairing and replacing damaged or aged tissue, cells and organs and restoring their normal function. The business includes the development of novel proprietary cell therapy products as well as a revenue-generating contract development and manufacturing service business. This combination has created an organization with unique capabilities for cost effective in-house product development and immediate revenue and cash flow generation. www.neostem.com
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements reflect management's current expectations, as of the date of this press release, and involve certain risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements include statements herein with respect to the successful execution of the Company's business strategy, the Company's ability to develop and grow its business, the successful development of cellular therapies with respect to the Company's research and development and clinical evaluation efforts in connection with the Company's Targeted Cancer Immunotherapy Program, Ischemic Repair Program, Immune Modulation Program and other cell therapies, the future of the regenerative medicine industry and the role of stem cells and cellular therapy in that industry and the performance and planned expansion of the Company's contract development and manufacturing business. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. Factors that could cause future results to materially differ from the recent results or those projected in forward-looking statements include the "Risk Factors" described in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on March 13, 2014, the Company's Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on May 8, 2014 and in the Company's other periodic filings with the SEC. The Company's further development is highly dependent on future medical and research developments and market acceptance, which is outside its control.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: LifeSci Advisors, LLC Michael Rice Founding Partner Phone: +1-646-597-6979 Email: email@example.com Media Contact: NeoStem, Inc. Eric Powers Manager of Communications and Marketing Phone: +1-212-584-4173 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org