LAS VEGAS, Nov. 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iCONECT Development LLC, technology leaders who reach beyond the status quo with an intuitive and flexible document review platform that works the way you think, announces today that it has enhanced the advanced analytics within iCONECT-XERA® to include Predictive Review.
The newest version of iCONECT-XERA continues the focus on workflow simplicity. With this in mind, iCONECT's fully customizable approach to review is ideal for both responsive/non-responsive or issue- based coding reviews. With the intuitive workflow designed into iCONECT-XERA's Predictive Review, firms can dramatically reduce the number of non-responsive documents in the final review phase, increasing their ability to reach review goals faster. With the visual validation of performance and embedded Smart Sampling, key documents to include or exclude are quickly identified and categorized, without the confusion and complexity found in other predictive coding platforms.
iCONECT-XERA Predictive Review highlights:
- Simplifies the review process by applying predictive coding without requiring subject matter experts to identify training documents (seeds).
- Reduces review time by utilizing SmartSample®, which automates and expedites the identification of sample documents, allowing projects to commence with minimal project management effort.
- Create and manage Predictive Review projects with the Predictive Review Manager wizard, which automates tedious tasks and helps ensure no critical steps are missed.
- Users can easily view how the system would code un-reviewed documents based on similar documents already reviewed via translucent tags, which notify the user when an issue has scored high enough to be predictively coded.
- Improves review speed by utilizing the system's confidence bar to help determine which documents – and how – to engage.
- Leverages the iVIEW® Data Visualizer to easily understand charts and graphs that provide extensive metrics, such as Precision and Recall, through the life of the project.
- Simplifies workflow by allowing the system to automatically create new batches based on recently reviewed documents.
"We did our homework before bringing iCONECT-XERA's predictive review to market," says Iram Arras, iCONECT's Vice President, Product Strategy. "Using our wizard approach, which combines iCONECT-XERA's intuitive interface with our new predictive review workflow, we're confident that utilizing a review tool that's comfortable for everyone – administrators, project managers, end users and attorneys – will result in solid ROI benefits."
Join iCONECT's product experts on Wednesday, November 13th, at 1:00pm EST for a webinar featuring the enhanced analytics features and benefits of iCONECT-XERA, including Predictive Review. To register, click here or visit http://www.iconect.com/news-events/upcoming-events/.
iCONECT-XERA, an intuitive, multi-browser, hosted eDiscovery review platform, provides legal professionals with unprecedented control and cost savings over the entire eDiscovery review process. iCONECT's licensing of advanced analytics (email threading, near duplicate, find similar) is available as an add-on module in per project or enterprise pricing and now includes the Predictive Review workflow wizard. iCONECT-XERA works the way you think, with knowledge-guiding technology that creates the power of full integration. Operating on a SQL® or Oracle® database, iCONECT-XERA empowers legal teams to maximize productivity through its easy to navigate interface, enhanced social collaboration and remote accessibility. iCONECT-XERA's unique future-proof feature set gives firms strong reasons to adopt iCONECT technology versus selecting legacy eDiscovery review tools. For additional XERA product information and interactive videos, please visit http://www.iconect.com/products/xera.
ABOUT iCONECT DEVELOPMENT, LLC
iCONECT Development, LLC is a global market leader in developing innovative legal review software, services and programs that empower people to complete complex legal review projects more cost effectively. As early innovators of eDiscovery review software since 1999, and with the release of its revolutionary web-based, XERA eDiscovery Review Platform, iCONECT continues to raise the bar for advancements in developing intelligent, easy to use tools that help hosting providers, law firms, corporations and government agencies worldwide optimize workflows and manage big data more efficiently.
iCONECT's corporate headquarters are based in Las Vegas, Nevada, with satellite offices in Los Angeles, California, Reston, Virginia (Washington, DC), Dallas, Texas and London, Canada.
iCONECT, the iCONECT logo, XERA logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of iCONECT Development, LLC or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Gail Marshall iCONECT Development, LLC t. 310.536.8400 e. firstname.lastname@example.org