- Unveils its newest and most advanced products and services
- Demonstrates its groundbreaking engineers' desktop workflow platform
- Celebrates its deep commitment to education with TCT Bright Minds
ROCK HILL, S.C., Nov. 11, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) today announced it plans to unveil several new design and manufacturing products and services at EuroMold 2014 in Frankfurt, Germany from November 25-28, 2014, at the Messe Frankfurt. 3DS' comprehensive design and manufacturing portfolio will be on display in full force in booths D69 and F90 in hall 11.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=28964
Underscoring its deep commitment to education the company plans to sponsor the TCT Bright Minds Program where students and tomorrow's engineers can experience its Cube 3D printer and design creation tools, located in hall 11.
"We are bringing to EuroMold 2014 our most advanced design and manufacturing products ever, including a completely new generation of Direct Metal Printing (DMP), Stereolithography (SLA®) and Selective Laser Sintering (SLS®) printers and materials," said Cathy Lewis, Chief Marketing Officer, 3DS. "We are also debuting the full power of our design-to-manufacturing digital thread with cloud and desktop functionality and utility."
3DS' technology is the driving force behind significant advances in product design and manufacturing for the leading automotive, aerospace, computer, electronic, defense, education, consumer, energy, and healthcare companies around the world. 3DS plans to showcase its customers' latest innovations and products at 3DS' EuroMold booth throughout the show.
Consistent with its long term commitment to education, 3DS partnered with TCT Bright Minds Program's STEM education initiative to provide high school students the opportunity to get hands-on experience with its SenseTM scanners and Cube 3D printers.
About 3D Systems
3D Systems is pioneering 3D printing for everyone. 3DS provides the most advanced and comprehensive 3D design-to-manufacturing solutions including 3D printers, print materials and cloud sourced custom parts. Its powerful digital thread empowers professionals and consumers everywhere to bring their ideas to life in material choices including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. 3DS' leading healthcare solutions include end-to-end simulation, training and integrated 3D planning and printing for personalized surgery and patient specific medical and dental devices. Its democratized 3D design and inspection products embody the latest perceptual, capture and touch technology. Its products and services replace and complement traditional methods with improved results and reduced time to outcomes. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, plan, guide, prototype or produce functional parts, devices and assemblies, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
Leadership Through Innovation and Technology
- 3DS invented 3D printing with its Stereolithography (SLA) printer and was the first to commercialize it in 1989.
- 3DS invented Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) printing and was the first to commercialize it in 1992.
- 3DS invented the ColorJet Printing (CJP) class of 3D printers and was the first to commercialize 3D powder-based systems in 1994.
- 3DS invented MultiJet Printing (MJP) printers and was the first to commercialize it in 1996.
- 3DS Medical Modeling pioneered virtual surgical planning (VSP) and its services are world-leading, helping many thousands of patients on an annual basis.
Today its comprehensive range of 3D printers is the industry's benchmark for production-grade manufacturing in aerospace, automotive, patient specific medical device and a variety of consumer, electronic and fashion accessories.
More information on the company is available at www.3dsystems.com.
Source:3D Systems Corporation