SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 12, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. residents logged 2.1 billion person-trips in 2013, 452 million of which were for business purposes.* More than half of all the consumer trips in Q1 2013 were booked via mobile devices,** yet most corporate travel and expense solutions are not built for easy travel booking and expense management, leaving business travelers behind. Bucking the norm of boring corporate applications that are cumbersome and inefficient, Deem, a leading cloud and mobile commerce company, today launched its new business travel and expense app with an unmatched experience across mobile and the desktop that increases efficiency, ensures compliance and saves companies money on every transaction.
Available today for iPhone and Android, the free app from Deem enables its customer's employees to be more productive on the go, resulting in more timely and in-policy expense reports, compliant travel bookings and saved cost for the business. The new app delivers:
- Refreshed, consumer-grade user interface with faster navigation
- Faster management of upcoming travel reservations
- End-to-end reservation capability for flights, hotels and car rentals
- TripAdvisor ratings in hotel search results
- Calendar sync to provide real-time updates to your calendar based on travel reservations
- Select and compare seat sections across flight results
- In-app flight check-in and mobile boarding pass
- In-app flight alerts to stay aware of gate and flight changes
- Traveler preferences and payment options shared across mobile and desktop
- Supplier preferences and company policies shared across mobile and desktop
- Maps, driving directions and seven-day weather forecasts for all reservation locations
- Seamless connectivity to capture receipts, input expenses and approve on the fly.
"Deem's new travel and expense app is unlike any other available today," said Patrick Grady, founder and CEO, Deem. "Employees today demand an app that is beautiful, efficient and easy to use. Companies need an app that will ensure corporate policies are upheld and that saves the company money. Deem delivers all of this with real-time synching between mobile and desktop."
Deem is the only fully integrated suite of travel, expense and spend solutions all built on one platform. Watch the Deem Mobile video demo. For more information, please visit http://www.deem.com.
Deem is a leading cloud and mobile commerce company, delivering Commerce-as-a-Service (CaaS) to a large and diverse ecosystem of customers, merchants and partners enabling them to lower costs, increase revenue and deepen customer loyalty. Businesses saving money with Deem include SMBs and Fortune 500 multinationals. Merchants selling on Deem include local and national consumer and business brands. Distribution partners include market leaders in business, consumer, mobile and travel services.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Andrea Meyer, Deem, Inc. 415.590.8950 Andrea.Meyer@deem.com