WALTHAM, Mass., Nov. 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bit9® + Carbon Black®, the leader in endpoint threat prevention, detection and response, is sponsoring the free webinar "A No Worries Guide to Windows Server 2003 End of Life" on Wednesday November 19, 2014, at 2:00 p.m. EST.
Join Network Computing and Bit9 for a discussion around the security implications of Windows Server 2003 end of life coming in July 2015.
In this webinar, learn how to:
- Improve security and easily extend the lifespan of your Windows Server 2003 devices.
- Avoid costly and risky software migrations.
- Gain advanced threat protection for critical servers.
- Reduce the need to rapidly deploy software patches and updates across all devices.
What: Free Webinar "A No Worries Guide to Windows Server 2003 End of Life"
When: Wednesday November 19, 2014, at 2:00 p.m. EST
Where: Click here to register
About Bit9 + Carbon Black
Bit9 + Carbon Black offers the most complete solution against the advanced threats that target your organization's endpoints and servers. This makes it easier for you to see—and immediately stop—those threats.
Carbon Black's lightweight endpoint sensor, which can be rapidly deployed with no configuration to enable detection and response in seconds, combined with Bit9's industry-leading prevention technology, delivers four key benefits:
- Continuous, real-time visibility into what's happening on every computer
- Real-time threat detection, without relying on signatures
- Instant response by seeing the full "kill chain" of any attack
- Prevention that is proactive and customizable
Thousands of organizations worldwide—from 25 Fortune 100 companies to small businesses—use Bit9 + Carbon Black to increase security, reduce operational costs and improve compliance. Leading managed security service providers (MSSP) and incident response (IR) companies have made Bit9 + Carbon Black a core component of their detection and response services. With Bit9 + Carbon Black, you can arm your endpoints against advanced threats.
Bit9 and Carbon Black are registered trademarks of Bit9, Inc. All other company or product names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Kevin Flanagan Bit9 +1 617-393-7421 firstname.lastname@example.org