RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Nov. 26, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:KOOL), an autologous cell-based regenerative medicine company announced today that the Company will present at the LD Micro Conference on Tuesday, December 2nd and at the World Stem Cell Summit on Wednesday, December 3rd.
LD Micro Conference
The conference hosts 100 companies and provides them with the opportunity to showcase their businesses among high quality private and institutional investors. In addition to presenting, companies can meet with individual investors and interested parties in several one-on-one meetings throughout the conference. For more information please visit: http://ldmicro.com/companies/kool/.
- Date and Time: Tuesday, December 2nd, 8:30 AM PT
- Venue: the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel, Los Angeles, California
- Presenter: Robin Stracey, Chief Executive Officer and Dan Bessey, Chief Financial Officer
- Topic: Corporate Presentation
- Webcast: The Company's presentation can be accessed on its website. Please go to http://cescatherapeutics.com/investors/webcasts-calls/
World Stem Cell Summit
The World Stem Cell Summit, produced by the Genetics Policy Institute (GPI), is the largest inter-disciplinary networking meeting of stem cell science and regenerative medicine stakeholders, serving to unite this diverse community. With the overarching purpose of fostering biomedical research, funding, and investments that target cures, the Summit is an important vehicle for charting the future of this burgeoning field. The program provides the research, industry, economic and societal context for understanding how all of the pieces of the stem cell science and regenerative medicine puzzle fit together. Supported by 200 organizing partners, sponsors, exhibitors, endorsing organizations and media partners, the Summit is a three-day showcase of innovation, insight and inspiration.
- Date and Time: December 3 2014, 11:00am
- Venue: San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, San Antonio, Texas
- Presenter: Ken Harris, President
- Topic: Corporate Presentation
About Cesca Therapeutics Inc.
Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (www.Cescatherapeutics.com) is engaged in the research, development, and commercialization of autologous cell-based therapeutics for use in regenerative medicine. We are a leader in developing and manufacturing automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing and preservation of cell and tissue therapy products. These include:
- SURGWERKS™ Platform with VXP System, proprietary stem cell therapy point-of-care device kits and cell processing systems for treating vascular and orthopedic indications that integrate the following indication specific systems:
- Cell harvesting
- Cell processing and selection
- Cell diagnostics
- Cell delivery
- CellWerksTM Platform, a proprietary stem cell laboratory kit for processing target cells used in the treatments of oncological and hematological disorders.
- AXP® AutoXpress® Platform (AXP), a proprietary family of automated devices that includes the AXP and the MXP® MarrowXpress® and companion sterile blood processing disposables for harvesting stem cells in closed systems. The AXP device is used for the processing of cord blood.
- The MarrowXpress® Platform (MXP), a derivative product of the AXP and its accompanying disposable bag set, isolates and concentrates stem cells from bone marrow. Self-powered and microprocessor-controlled, the MXP contains flow control optical sensors that volume-reduces blood from bone marrow to a user defined volume in 30 minutes, while retaining over 90% of the MNCs.
- The Res-Q™ 60 (Res-Q), a point-of-care system designed for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells, from bone marrow aspirates and whole blood for platelet rich plasma (PRP).
- The BioArchive® System, an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 35 countries for cryopreserving and archiving cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
Forward Looking Statement
The statements contained herein may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on management's current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. A more complete description of risks that could cause actual events to differ from the outcomes predicted by Cesca Therapeutics' forward-looking statements is set forth under the caption "Risk Factors" in Cesca Therapeutics annual report on Form 10-K and other reports it files with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, and you should consider each of those factors when evaluating the forward-looking statements.
Source:Cesca Therapeutics Inc.